PDA

View Full Version : Super Low Kings BA Astina

UNEEQ
05-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Hi All

I currently have Low Kings in my BA and im thinking of going to Super Lows

Any done this? Anything to look out for?

Does anyone have any pics of it done?

Thanks guys

Leigh

project.r.racing
05-06-2006, 12:50 PM
kings do not make super lows to buy off-the-shelf. try k-mac, or if you you want something softer, then whiteline.

Noble323
05-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Hey DJ,

i never understood when they say softer and harder on springs, does softer me more bouncer ? and harder mean less bouncer ?

Maybe stupid what i think they mean, but just wanna know

(ps : if your thinking on going pedders - they are very bouncy over humps and bouncy roads)

papatonga
05-06-2006, 05:02 PM
go to Ozzytyres and get a custom set of K-Mac springs. They customise it to any height you want it

project.r.racing
05-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Hey DJ, i never understood when they say softer and harder on springs, does softer me more bouncer ? and harder mean less bouncer? pretty much yes, but more towards swaying also. super stiff springs will look like they bounce also but it's mainly the weight of the car settling over bumps.

UNEEQ
06-06-2006, 10:04 AM
pretty much yes, but more towards swaying also. super stiff springs will look like they bounce also but it's mainly the weight of the car settling over bumps.

Softer will be less bounce and a nice ride as harder will be harsh and you will feel every bump

Thanks for the advice guys ill look into it

Exodus323
04-07-2006, 08:24 PM
why go to ozzy tyres to have them made? your just paying more.
go to k - mac at tempe and buy them from the factory will probly cost you less

Cosmo Dude
04-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Hey DJ,

i never understood when they say softer and harder on springs, does softer me more bouncer ? and harder mean less bouncer ?

Maybe stupid what i think they mean, but just wanna know
Bouncy is more to do with shocks than springs, all springs will bounce. The harder the springs are the more resistant they are to moving.
It is a ballancing act with springs and shocks to get the ride you like Vs. the handling you want.