PDA

View Full Version : B3M update

twilightprotege
02-08-2006, 08:39 PM
just thought i'd give an update on how our website is going.

the online shopping should be online shortly. just finishing up customising it, entering in product details etc. naturally we'll only be listing the parts we have, have dealt with previously or have contacts for...but that doesnt mean we wont try and find out prices for you on whatever the hell you want. just ask us, we mightnt be the cheapest on every item due to our lack of turnover on 3 million products, but we'll definately try our best.

fingers crossed by the end of the weekend it'll be ready for business. once that's sorted, mods get ready to turn on the b3m section on agt!

and just so everyone knows, we have a few things in the pipelines at the moment. BJ 1.8 and 2L header, BA 1.8L CAI, BJ 1.8 and 2L CAI, ***FIRST AUSTRALIAN TWM DEALER***...just to name a few. a few will be kept *very* secret until release, a few will be *accidently* dropped on agt and other forums, a few will be advised on prime time nationally televised television events....ok maybe not that one, but i just thought it sounded nice.

ATOMIC
02-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Keep up the good work! By the way, who designed your web site?

twilightprotege
02-08-2006, 09:04 PM
greggles, aka lordworm. well it's actually zen cart - an open source internet store front, just customised.

there's a "down for maintenance" page up there at the moment - http://www.b3motorsports.com - that'll be the colour scheme.

many things we can do with it for the future, but the main thing is to get it up and running.

LordWorm
02-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeh i'm responsible for making all of twiggy's demands come true! haha... zen cart is hellishly customizable, but that doesnt mean i havnt escaped my fair share of messy code hacks in the past few days..

you may see it come online and drop off every now and then...it wont work even if its online at the moment, because hte payment modules have been deliberatly turned off!

We will obviously notify everyone of it when its up and running properly... and throw a gala launch party when it happens.... ;)

edit: well, maybe not a gala, but we might have some insane sale... like we don't already do that for you all anyway ;)

seriously though - if theres something we dont have but you want, let us know. We have contacts with JDM importers now, and can get just about ANYTHING you can think of....seats, steering wheels, pedals, go fast parts, fluffy dice, type r stickers..... don't be afraid to drop us a line if you want/need something - we'll do our level best to find it for you and if we cant, someone that can help you out ;)

boostedbatman
03-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Good Stuff Guys

twilightprotege
03-08-2006, 07:29 AM
thank you nail polish wearing batman ;)

boostedbatman
04-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Cheese Kitchenless Twig
*its all I got* :o

LordWorm
06-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Ok i've been working feverishly on the code hacks, mods, images, uploading products etc.

I *hope* to have it done late tonight/wee hours of the morning.

will let you all know when its going...

edit: ok i didnt get it done.. ran into a few issues... but working through them. We're very very close... its just a matter of fine tuning a few issues and what not.

Will let you all know...

LordWorm
11-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Ok people...stand by for the site to be turned on =)

As long as twiggy gets me the wad of text he was promising me - I will be launching the website in time for most people to have a peak when they get home from work today.

We've also got a special surprise for people who order stuff from us in our first week of being online....details to follow....

twilightprotege
11-08-2006, 09:16 PM
and we're online

http://www.b3motorsports.com

LordWorm
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Yes. Not every product is there yet.... bare with me...its slow going..if you want something thats not listed just give us a yell.

But it works. And theres some good stuff up there at good prices so go nuts.

Paypal is used to process credit cards etc...erm...
think thats about it?
oh if you run into anything odd, wrong, stuffed, broken, whatever....gimme a yell and i'll get it fixed asap.

CHiMPY
11-08-2006, 09:27 PM
I didn't know microtech made customer b3m headers ;)

B3Motorsports Custom 4-1 Racing Header
Model: B3MCustomHeaders
Manufacturer: Microtech

Ripper323
11-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Nice work guys, just had a quick look at it then, wish I had some money to spend there!!

LordWorm
11-08-2006, 09:51 PM
I didn't know microtech made customer b3m headers ;)
They don't now chimpy..thanks for finding that... that ONE PRODUCT seems to always revert to microtech...everything else seems to be fine..maybe i keep uploading an old/unedited product listing...

=)

twilightprotege
11-08-2006, 09:55 PM
B3M official opening special!

Until the end of August 2006 B3M will give you a gift certificate of $30 for every $500 spent with us from today to be used on any future purchases with B3M until 30 June 2007.

Spend up kiddies!

LordWorm
11-08-2006, 10:04 PM
B3M official opening special!

Until the end of August 2006 B3M will give you a gift certificate of $30 for every $500 spent with us from today to be used on any future purchases with B3M until 30 June 2007.

Spend up kiddies!
addendum:

certificates will be given out after the sale...

that is all :)

MeFo
11-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Found another one:

Model: Proxes4
Manufactured by: Microtech

Good work with the site though guys! :)

boostedbatman
12-08-2006, 03:43 AM
Found another one:

Model: Proxes4
Manufactured by: Microtech

Good work with the site though guys! :)
Same product
Price above shows price for 195/50/50R tyres.
Good luck with the gremlins Greggles ;)

LordWorm
12-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Same product
Price above shows price for 195/50/50R tyres.
Good luck with the gremlins Greggles ;)
errr....now i get it.. 50R? what the...

hrmmm

they'd look sik in chromies...cant find it though bat...

edit: found it, T1-Rs....i blame twiggy for not double checking everything like i asked him to :P

Khayman
12-08-2006, 01:26 PM
great work guys!