AstinaGT Forums

AstinaGT Forums (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Queensland (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Feb 5th - Mountains Cruise! THIS WEEKEND (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5799)

Nate 30-01-2006 10:58 PM

Feb 5th - Mountains Cruise! THIS WEEKEND

ok guys these are the details : This weekend will be going river deep and mountain high ... ok maybe not river but it will be water all the same! :D

Where : Starting at The Gap, off to Mount Nebo, Down Glorious into Samford Village, out to Dayboro (via clear mountain of course) over Mount Mee, thru woodford, beerwah and ending at andys mums house!

When : 5th of Feb (does this suit everyone?)

Lunch : FUSH and CHUPS at the FUSH and CHUP shop ( other foods available for the non fishy lovers )

Meet-up Points

Southside massive! - Springwood Macca's leave 9am
Head straight up the freeway to brisbane, continue on to the riverside expressway and follow it to the end and take the hale street flyover exit. about 1 km up hale street jump in the very left hand lane and that will spit you out on waterworks road, follow that until you come across the big BP on the left hand side, about 10km from where you turned off hale street!

Northside AIII -

BP on waterworks road (just before the corner of PAYNE street) at 9:45 Leave at 10am sharp!
It is the second site on waterworks road from memory ... check your refidex before you leve to save confusion

What to bring - Car, fuel, camera, loads of drinks cause it will be stinking hot!, lunch money, CB

any hassles post or pm me!

see you all on SUNDAY!!

twilightprotege 31-01-2006 12:18 AM

yay for mum!

ps - i dont need an lsd ;)

bourbon 31-01-2006 12:20 AM

so we havin food at andys mums place?

im a lil confused

and ill rely on someone else takin pics for me :P my mums got the digi all the way up at whitsundays...unless if we wanna cruise up there :D

twilightprotege 31-01-2006 12:22 AM

lunch at the fish and chups shop 40m from my mum's place, then having it in the park opposite mum's place.

bourbon 31-01-2006 12:27 AM

ohhh sweet as then...is it alright if i have fish and chips, cause im not kiwi and i dont like fush and chups...i like chuppa chups though thatsthe closet thing to chups...haha 1 word is right

Mad Mat 31-01-2006 12:27 AM

don't worry bourbon i will b brinning my digi cammera on sunday so will a lot of other people so there should not be a lack of photo's and movies.

bourbon 31-01-2006 12:29 AM

YAY :D haha as long as we dont get footage of goin down the side of the mountain ill be very very happy!

Nate 31-01-2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twilightprotege
yay for mum!

ps - i dont need an lsd ;)

no ... just new tyres!

Ian 31-01-2006 01:14 AM

I should be there

SHANNON 31-01-2006 10:18 AM

hey i would be intested in coming i would love to get out and meet some new people,and bring my stockie old bg with me

just wondering does any 1 have kids or bring kids to these things im a part time single daddy and just wonderign wheather or not ill pick kids up early from mothers house

twilightprotege 31-01-2006 10:50 AM

probably not the best for kiddies out cruises. we tend to drive a little, umm, spirited.

there will be some other slower cars on the day and ppl who dont want to drive fast so it'll prob be ok

SHANNON 31-01-2006 11:14 AM

hmmm ok then

Red Frog 31-01-2006 11:21 AM

yeah take the kids. after all, Nate will be there :p lol

CRA23 31-01-2006 12:51 PM

i will be their with pants on...

twilightprotege 31-01-2006 01:22 PM

i would hope so

Nate 31-01-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHANNON
hey i would be intested in coming i would love to get out and meet some new people,and bring my stockie old bg with me

just wondering does any 1 have kids or bring kids to these things im a part time single daddy and just wonderign wheather or not ill pick kids up early from mothers house

stock cars are more than welcome! Bringing kids on the cruise is completely your call and depends really on there age! as twilight said we do enjoy abit of spirited driving and it is all within a sense of reason ie we dont go around doing 200ks an hours down the back roads, but enjoy giving the car a bit of stick thru the corners. Some of us go to enjoy the drive, some of us go to enjoy the drive faster, but its not really a problem because there are stops all along the way where we regroup, stretch the legs (sometimes change underwear :p) and chat. If this doesnt sound like your thing or the sort of thing you want to bring the kids too but want to do something all the same why not meet us at caloundra for lunch and hour or so by the beach, and a much more relaxed drive down the highway as a group?

I want to be able to cater for as many people as possible cause thats what we are all about, getting everyone together for a few laughs, a bit of a feed, a bit of driving and checking out eachothers cars. let me know what you think cause we are always more than happy to add another member to the qld contingent

nate :)

Nate 31-01-2006 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRA23
i will be their with pants on...

i cant vouch for myself on that one :p

twilightprotege 31-01-2006 01:45 PM

the caloundra meet up is at calm water so kiddies can swim if you like too

nate's going to bring his floaties

Red Frog 31-01-2006 01:53 PM

....and his Huggies Little Swimmers

SHANNON 31-01-2006 03:04 PM

i will just come on my own ..look out for a blue bg with a dent in the left hand door