AstinaGT Forums

AstinaGT Forums (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Victoria (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Mornington Peninsuila Cruise DONE (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1932)

pr1mo 08-03-2004 04:35 PM

Mornington Peninsuila Cruise DONE

Melbourne Social Night

Carrum Downs – Mornington – Arthurs Seat

When: Sat 13th March 2004

Meeting time 3pm

1st meet point at McDonalds Frankston North Melways MAP 100 REF B6.

Departure time 4pm

Make your way out of Mcdonalds and onto Frankston Dandenong Road facing southwards.

Follow Frankston Dandenong Road down to Melways map 99 ref F10 and go under the bridge. This road will continue on as Dandenong Rd East

At Melways Map 99 Ref E1 do a hard left onto Fletcher road which will take you over the railway lines.

Follow fletcher road upto the Nepean Hwy at Melways Map 99 Ref D1

Turn left onto Nepean Hwy and stay on this road for a while until you reach Bunnings warehouse at Melways Ref 104 H11 where we will hopefully be meeting Ezin and SFCO1

Make your way back out onto the Nepean Hwy and follow it through Morninton and Mt Martha until you reach a roundabout at melways map 151 REF C9. Contine strait ahead through this roundabout. And just go with the flow of traffic at this point along the Nepean Hwy

At Melways Map 160 Ref H5 turn LEFT onto White Hill Road

When White Hill Road ends at a T intersection at melways map 190 ref H3 turn Right onto Arthurs Seat Road

When you reach Melways Map 159 Ref E12 everyone can pull over and check out the view

Back in the cars head down Arthurs Seat and when you reach Melways Map 159 Ref G8 turn LEFT into Muculloch Street.

When Muculloch Street ends at a T intersection turn RIGHT onto Point Nepean Rd. Melway s Map 159 Ref F7

At melways Map 159 Ref K4 turn onto Marine Drive

There may be a small detour further down marine drive, just follow the signs and go with the flow.

When you reach Melways Map 144 Ref J12 do a right hand turn onto Bay road.

Follow Bay road until it comes to a T intersection at Melways Map145 Ref D11 at the Nepean Hwy

Follow the Nepean Hwy to Main Street Mornington at Melways Map 145 Ref F1 and pull over near Mazda to discuss what everyone would like to do with their evening!!!!

Hope to see a few cars turn up!!!!

cheers mike

JynX 09-03-2004 12:48 PM

sweet im a movie star... or somthing

Dogo 09-03-2004 01:04 PM

is saturday the 9th ?

sounds good.

SFC01 10-03-2004 09:36 AM

I'm there - from Bunning's on, at least!

CityEnd 10-03-2004 11:19 AM

sorry guys, i won't be able to make it, as i will be in japan by then, and probably relaxing in a hot spring.. 8)

Vix 10-03-2004 04:10 PM

sorry Mikey, we will be up in bendigo

Rupewrecht 10-03-2004 04:14 PM

...maybe!

pr1mo 11-03-2004 10:34 AM

times changed guys!!! 3pm meet time 4pm departure!! this is to accomodate jimbos whirlwind trip to melbounre!

cheers mike

SehnKhan 11-03-2004 11:37 AM

Cannot make this one guys . . . sorry, would have like'd to meet ya Jimi

JynX 11-03-2004 11:40 AM

nah all good, very quick visit this time around. (6hrs in total)

Will bring the car down when its all finished.

Vix 11-03-2004 01:05 PM

ok fine....

I will be up in bendigo...wether you come with me is up to you Daniel... :evil:

*sulks*

but what he said...we will see

Asterix 12-03-2004 12:27 AM

Hmmmm, sounds good. Will apply for a (home) leave pass. :lol: :(

JynX 13-03-2004 11:18 PM

Just like to say thankyou to Dan and Ally for their wonderfull hospitality and chauffeuring around Melb.

Primo for his quick lap around Arthurs Seat and Rod for actually turning up at McDonalds even though we were an hour late. Hope you feel better soon.

Dogo 14-03-2004 08:53 PM

sorry I missed it. my old house gets handed over to the new owners on monday. had some wall-scrubbing to do :wink:

how'd it go ? any news ? pics ?

Vix 15-03-2004 02:08 PM

I would like to say thank you to primo for oganising saturday..but..

next time i think if anything is organised for such a quick visit it should be at least in the city so the person doesn't spend all his or her time in the car...

( i think maybe 95% of saturday was spent driving to and from the airport and frankston)

JynX 15-03-2004 02:09 PM

saw plenty of cows :)

mrpayner 15-03-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JynX
saw plenty of cows :)

Well... you were down Frankston way.. :lol: Sorry Mike! Jokes

AP

pr1mo 15-03-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vix
I would like to say thank you to primo for oganising saturday..but..

next time i think if anything is organised for such a quick visit it should be at least in the city so the person doesn't spend all his or her time in the car...

( i think maybe 95% of saturday was spent driving to and from the airport and frankston)

basicly jimbo got to see alot of melbourne in a short space of time. that was the idea. gave him a good idea as to the layout of the city and some good places to explore next time he comes down(which he assured mehe would be doing!)

cheers mike

Vix 15-03-2004 11:28 PM

agreed, he did get to see alot of melbourne...from the window of a car

i'm not trying to be rude Mikey but i think that should have been saved for a time when he was down for a few days not a few hours..

look i am just saying that he could of seen alot more of "melbourne" if he was city side and the outer 'burbs if he was here for longer thats all.

Vix 15-03-2004 11:28 PM

agreed, he did get to see alot of melbourne...from the window of a car

i'm not trying to be rude Mikey but i think that should have been saved for a time when he was down for a few days not a few hours..

look i am just saying that he could of seen alot more of "melbourne" if he was city side and the outer 'burbs if he was here for longer thats all.