AstinaGT Forums

AstinaGT Forums (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Queensland (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   eoi : final showdown - 323 v corolla drag warz (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6408)

twilightprotege 20-04-2006 10:28 AM

eoi : final showdown - 323 v corolla drag warz

ok kiddies, here's the go. this is the final put up or shut up day.

rules are simple and there will be 2 categories.

FI vs FI

NA vs NA

and the rules are there is no rules. anything is allowed, and i mean anything. slicks, unlimited weight reduction, fluffy dice and even type-r stickers. this is a PURE RACE event. there are no prizes for doing a quick time in street trim.

we've got plenty of time to get prepared. 3 june looks like the go. the next saturday tnt after that isnt until 15 july! the next tnt on a saturday is 6 may (too soon) and then 27 may (weekend after compak attak - i'd get killed by wifey for doing 2 events in a row like that, even more so killed becuase her burpday is 3 days after that)

so who's in?

boostedbatman 20-04-2006 10:47 AM

I will pop down and if I find a chassis soon enough I will roll with the G-Spec auto boys hehehe
I am looking

SedanBG 20-04-2006 10:47 AM

Sounds interesting.. I may be up for it. but how many FI corolla's are there?

boostedbatman 20-04-2006 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SedanBG

Hey Stilton
You post 19mins after the initial conceptual idea is dreamt up
And you want a count
Count this, I know you will like it....
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13...nce/batman.gif

twilightprotege 20-04-2006 11:07 AM

i know of 1 around.

chicaboo 20-04-2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boostedbatman
Hey Stilton
You post 19mins after the initial conceptual idea is dreamt up
And you want a count
Count this, I know you will like it....
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13...nce/batman.gif

Are you suggesting he's a batty boy? :p

LordWorm 20-04-2006 11:26 AM

On topic guys

Naturally, i'll be there, baring total engine failure in the interum.

CHiMPY 20-04-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SedanBG

My mate has a turbo 'rolla. Shame you lot are dirty queenslanders :p

Ian 20-04-2006 02:50 PM

Im in the same boat as adam.

DeZZar 20-04-2006 04:44 PM

DAMMIT!!

I'll be in the United States - 28th May to 18th June!......I miss another event! AGAIN! :mad:

Ian 20-04-2006 04:55 PM

Forgive me for my ignorance, but isent that your first post on the forums, therefore making this the first event you missed?

unless your a toyota driver?

DeZZar 20-04-2006 05:01 PM

....yeah I guess it is the first post here. regular on OMC forums - friend of Kurts....black sp23 driver....

Northy 20-04-2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twilightprotege
ok kiddies, here's the go. this is the final put up or shut up day.

rules are simple and there will be 2 categories.

FI vs FI

NA vs NA

and the rules are there is no rules. anything is allowed, and i mean anything. slicks, unlimited weight reduction, fluffy dice and even type-r stickers. this is a PURE RACE event. there are no prizes for doing a quick time in street trim.

we've got plenty of time to get prepared. 3 june looks like the go. the next saturday tnt after that isnt until 15 july! the next tnt on a saturday is 6 may (too soon) and then 27 may (weekend after compak attak - i'd get killed by wifey for doing 2 events in a row like that, even more so killed becuase her burpday is 3 days after that)

so who's in?

be carefull what you wish for.....

LordWorm 20-04-2006 06:03 PM

Here we go again =)

Northy, I trust you can arrange things on the TOCA side of things?

Make sure everyone is aware of the rematch rules...

bourbon 20-04-2006 06:03 PM

YAY! here we go again...all this **** over again...i just hope NO ONE..NOT 1 PERSON comes in here and bitchs about another persons set up... if you talk it up and lose dont cry...get over it...

ill be out there that night probs...might be havin my own race against LYNX :p haha...go the G-Specs

Northy 20-04-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordWorm
Here we go again =)

Northy, I trust you can arrange things on the TOCA side of things?

Make sure everyone is aware of the rematch rules...

now that my car has new engine and gearbox might be time for some educating to be done hehehe...

SILVABULLIT 20-04-2006 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy
now that my car has new engine and gearbox might be time for some educating to be done hehehe...

Now now take it easy tiger and harness the energy and embrace the morning sun ready to go out and buy your new drag radials :p :p :p

For all you sooks out there it is a joke so don't bloody whinge.(as have the last couple of times I've mentioned this it is a JOKE)

Gav after you read this go to the fridge and have a nice big calming drink to relax a lil ;)

bourbon 20-04-2006 06:08 PM

Quote:

and what happens when we educate you not to TALK IT UP BIG...you do realise when you talk big you have massive shoes to fit...thats why you lay low...and over fill your shoes on the night :p

bourbon 20-04-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SILVABULLIT
Gav after you read this go to the fridge and have a nice big calming drink to relax a lil ;)

i got some milanta to go with my granny spec...you want some???

LordWorm 20-04-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

New gearbox? any particular reason why? aftermarket/custom ratios? or another stocko toyota box?

There will be a couple of BIG surprises from the mazda side that i know of at least.

Get some of your old school nasty turbo rolla friends to turn up, i'm sure our boosted 323 cousins are annoyed that they'll have no competition on the night.