AstinaGT Forums

AstinaGT Forums (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive Talk (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Things that piss me off (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20757)

Exodus323 13-07-2013 10:33 PM

Things that piss me off

No 1. ****ing commodore drivers that think they drive super cars, even after you beat them they pull a loser flyby **** HEADS!!!
You basically drive a boat on wheels, get over it.

No2 Chevy badges on commodores!!
Seriously WTF, did Chevy make the car? No
Its like if the Adidas shoe factory also made poor quality thongs, then people draw 3 strips on them and say "check out my adidas thongs"

3. Droids!!
Why I can't I ever find the ones I'm looking for?

Rant over

Love you all

chewyryce 14-07-2013 11:42 AM

1 and 2 are as common as water in our bodies. i think we should all use this thread to vent out our problems. :).

i have one rant but its nothing amazing. I hate it when my apprentice asks me really stupid questions.. e.g. i literally just walked into the garage and he asks me if the keys to one of the cars has turned up.... 1. i just bloody turned up to work and dont know wtf is going on 2. check the key rack and find out.

there is plenty more but i'll save it for later :)

Ice88 14-07-2013 12:09 PM

Stuff that ****s me.

1. People who don't forum search topics which have been done to death.

2. People who post questions on FB and don't forum search.

3. People who treat fb as a forum.

Exodus323 14-07-2013 12:52 PM

You got a lot of face book hate ice88

project.r.racing 14-07-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice88 (Post 327174)

sounds like the agt community as a whole for the past 2 years.

BrownDog 14-07-2013 08:12 PM

1. when yopu fix one problem and another turns up

2.when you put a tool down and then you can never find it again

3. cops when they think they can do anything and pull u over because ur a p plater while othedr idiots break the law

BG1.8sp 14-07-2013 08:35 PM

1) Threads that are in general automotive section.... but should actually be in the offtopic section

:p

Exodus323 14-07-2013 10:37 PM

Lol was waiting for a forum nazi well done.

rodhog 15-07-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice88 (Post 327174)
Stuff that ****s me.

1. People who don't forum search topics which have been done to death.

I agree

no1 Hate.
Lack of Common sense and

No2: people who think they have it but go and do the opposite because everyone else is.

No. 3 - Parents who don't Discipline Kids./ Bring the Cane back and the Belt, wooden spoon, Frying Pan, back handers and my all time favourite, Slave labour. Seriously I haven't seen a Kid mow a lawn in years - True - in Sydney most of us have Concrete but still

example NO1 - I need to turn Right but I am in the left lane or I am in the right lane and Need to go in the opposite direction.

No.2 "Yeah man don't people realise they could kill someone if they go through the red lights" " Shut up, Don't worry mate it's okay it's 3am" car goes through Red light.

No.3 example of that is my mate's business is Flat out and most houses it's just lazy men. Well I thought till I realized - some I don't think well put simply if it wasn't for Human genetics to procreate, they would not have children and they only know how to play PS3 games all day.

Mad Mat 15-07-2013 10:32 AM

1: im sick to death of telling people how do do things (well how i would do it) and then having them ask me again and again even when i give them all the thread links and pictures to.

2: LOGS.... I HATE LOGS.

3: i agree with ice88. facebook page is for showing off ur rides and little updates. not asking how to do things or posting twice a day for 10 days about ur can and its issues and ur coolant. thats why this site is here. USE the Search bar.

4: the lack of a dislike button. its a simply and affective way of getting the point across with out going into great detail. it might changet he way people think about what they are posting before they post it.

AAAAAAAAAA rant over :)

project.r.racing 15-07-2013 10:35 AM

julia gillard - thank god the evil bitch is gone.

Exodus323 15-07-2013 07:24 PM

Here here /|\
|

Cosmo Dude 15-07-2013 08:23 PM

Moving forward

lukeyprotege 15-07-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mat (Post 327208)
1: im sick to death of telling people how do do things (well how i would do it) and then having them ask me again and again even when i give them all the thread links and pictures to.

3: i agree with ice88. facebook page is for showing off ur rides and little updates. not asking how to do things or posting twice a day for 10 days about ur can and its issues and ur coolant. thats why this site is here. USE the Search bar.

4: the lack of a dislike button. its a simply and affective way of getting the point across with out going into great detail. it might changet he way people think about what they are posting before they post it.

AAAAAAAAAA rant over :)

I loled

Clean_Cookie 15-07-2013 09:40 PM

Haha mat. Not branching into a tree felling business anytime soon?

Surprised my jokes aren't on the list yet...

Hammo 15-07-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mat (Post 327208)

Hahahaha!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean_Cookie (Post 327256)
Haha mat. Not branching into a tree felling business anytime soon?

Surprised my jokes aren't on the list yet...

1/ Ryans Jokes :P nah jks haha

Is a admin able to move this to the off topic section???

Exodus323 15-07-2013 11:12 PM

NEVER!!!this is a rebel thread, let it rebel!!!!!!!

Samsara 15-07-2013 11:37 PM

no1. waiting for too long for Suits season 3 to start up
no2. these pretzels are making me thirsty
no.3 dirty blues

da20valve 03-06-2014 08:24 PM

(1) The fact that NOTHING ever gets done right these days, I can pretty much guarantee if I order something online or take something in to be repaired it will either come back still broken or arrive broken or the wrong part, people these days couldn't give a F$(k.

(2) My Heater core and the fact that's its broken, why couldn't they put it in a place that's easily accessible ?, so I don't have to dismantle the whole f-ing car the get the thing out, put it behind the glove box for F sake and make it a 20 minute job, I mean they could have put the thing anywhere but instead they go " lets put in in the most ridicule's f-ing place in the car, so this ******** has to spend half a day dismantling his car to replace a $100 part.

I have been putting this off forever but now its winter I have to do it, took it to a mechanic, "yeah bitch of a job, about $900 for that", I nearly punched someone, all for a bit of heat.

Now I feel better.

Clean_Cookie 03-06-2014 09:29 PM

Yeah they're a horrible job. Almost as bad as a rear engine mount on a ba.