AstinaGT Forums

AstinaGT Forums (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive Talk (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Swimming potatos (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5192)

RogerRamjet 14-10-2005 12:05 PM

Swimming potatos

Is it just me or has there been a steady decrease in interesting posts?

No offense to anyone here 'cause i know im no better, but everyday there seems to be five or six post almost exactly the same, everyone making the same comment and nothing is ever really accomplished.

i mean every time i eagerly look in the 'new posts' im disapointed . Yet everyday i do it.

or is it just me?

Dogo 14-10-2005 12:49 PM

are you selective with the posts you read ?

what kind of things are u interested in - what do u want to discuss ?

Rupewrecht 14-10-2005 07:46 PM

lol no, there is less new stuff being posted lately.

you can always start something tho, as davey said ;)

pr1mo 14-10-2005 08:23 PM

its all cuz ive been away and stuff. no one will agree with me but they all know im right :P

AstinaBoiV6 14-10-2005 11:18 PM

here i just posted something.... I wish i could post my own topic but i guess u got to be admin to make it.

mrpayner 15-10-2005 08:19 AM

anyone can make new thread.. thereshould be a button at the top of the page in the main topic area..

http://www.astinagt.com/forums/image.../newthread.gif

Cheers
AP

Toyboy 15-10-2005 04:06 PM

Sounds like you need a hobbie....

mobsta_Satan 15-10-2005 05:31 PM

no u aint the only on ethere mate, i get on about twice a day to have a look at the posts it is just wierd stuff like emails and crap..but hey its better than a swift kick in the nuts

DF51 16-10-2005 10:24 AM

speaking of not so interesting posts... wat a great start!

chicaboo 16-10-2005 10:32 AM

The problem is the big posters don't post much anymore...

mrpayner 16-10-2005 10:50 AM

we're giving people a chance to catch up! :p

twizzle stick and google berries.. otherwise known as jatz crackers.. family jewels, you get the idea..

There's my insaneness [sp?] for the day.. ;)

AP

SehnKhan 16-10-2005 11:09 AM

The thing is... forums (across the board) DO tend to die down after a while because most of the big questions have been asked and answered, most of the smaller things have beeb covered... so when it comes down to it there ain't a great deal more you can cover unless it's "off the topic" so to speak. AstinaGT is still far more active then some other car based forums, but I've noticed in my time there has been a slowdown for quite a while.

Melbastina 16-10-2005 06:20 PM

Yeah I think it's kinda normal....

OMC is kinda busy still, but it has a fair bit of 'off topic' stuff and a lot of 3 centric topics.

mobsta_Satan 17-10-2005 07:41 AM

OK I am fair new to forums but ive been watching this site for yonks, haha i love that word, YONKS, hilarious, anyway what is this OMC you speak of.

And as for topics being covered, everytime someone asks a question it has been covered or it just gets forwarded onto the old ones by the CREATOR, the interesting being who created this site. Some of us know him as Gamblor and i am here to snatch u all from his neon claws. Hahah another funny from the Simpsons, (classic)

MrShadow 17-10-2005 12:08 PM

"I know, we'll take the Spruce Mousse." Bwahaha, great epsiode...
"Ahh, boogie man!"

RogerRamjet 17-10-2005 02:43 PM

See there you go. all ready ive started something that interests me to read.

i agree with you'se though, that all the questions have been asked.

however everyday i still hope for something to make me go WOW.

"Someone do something totally crazy to their car"

platypus 18-10-2005 06:36 AM

its to do with the fact no one sees the red bar - 8 from the left there is a buttton that says search

bah so yes there sometimes isn';t anything new but its always fun to hear some peoples continued opinions!!!

gah.... BUY MY CD!!!!!

mobsta_Satan 18-10-2005 10:00 AM

Yeah And What Is This Cd You Speak Of Ahb, I Would Like Some Informative Typing Posted Onto This Site...please.ill Practice You.

By My Cd!!!!!! What Does That Even Mean, Is It Some Sort Of Threat.

platypus 18-10-2005 11:08 AM

****ty wok...

Ripper323 18-10-2005 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobsta_Satan
OK I am fair new to forums but ive been watching this site for yonks, haha i love that word, YONKS, hilarious, anyway what is this OMC you speak of.

And as for topics being covered, everytime someone asks a question it has been covered or it just gets forwarded onto the old ones by the CREATOR, the interesting being who created this site. Some of us know him as Gamblor and i am here to snatch u all from his neon claws. Hahah another funny from the Simpsons, (classic)

OMC is OzMazdaClub.com, not just astinas, everything like RX7's 6's, 3's etc