AstinaGT Forums

AstinaGT Forums (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Australia Wide (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Attention All AstinaGT Members ~ BIG MEET 25th October (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1183)

KittyKatSmack 28-09-2003 01:58 PM

Attention All AstinaGT Members ~ BIG MEET 25th October

Yes, big meet planned for 25th October in Canberra!

I am taking advantage of the fact that the Melbourne one was postponed to get my own off the ground.

Several reasons come to mind for this.

1. Pr0n
2. Fireworks
3. Pr0n
4. Sorta almost central to everyone ~ sorta
5. Pr0n
6. Our illustrious leader will still be in town.
7. Pr0n
8. MOST IMPORTANTLY: My Birthday Bash!!!

Yes, item 8 on the agenda is the priority here, LOL, oh and the AstinaGT Annual get together before the end of the year of course!

And the Pr0n :wink:

There is a Formule 1 Motel available www.formule1.com.au on the cheap. There are also a ton of motels along Northbourne Ave that have cheap standby rates too.

Let me know what you guys think.
I know you Victorians have the furthest to travel so we can make most of the arrangements for the weekend around you guys.
Basically, I am hoping to do a BBQ at Andy's yacht club on the Saturday arvo (what do you think Andy?) and we can get some NICE pics of the cars along the foreshore etc.

I would like to leave the organising of a cruise to someone local (Tony?) and figure it might be a "shorter" cruise because of the travelling some of our long distance members have done. I think it's going to be more about catching up with everyone and meeting people than driving our cars all over the place. The trip out to Gold Creek and the Dinosaur Museum might be a giggle perhaps?
Or up Black Mountain to the Telstra Tower?

So, what I would like is some feedback.

What do you Sydney and Wollongong folk think? I would like to think we can get everyone here for some fun and frolicking!

And a dinner that night somewhere in Civic to have a few laughs, singing happy birthday WILL NOT BE REQUIRED though.......

Cheers!

KittyKatSmack 28-09-2003 02:10 PM

Oh, and Oktoberfest too of course!!!

How could I forget that!!!

It's usually on at Exhibition Park, across the road from the formule 1 Motel!!!

hee hee hee

joely 28-09-2003 06:38 PM

First time I hit the town in canberra I thought that civic was a club :oops: .
I still wanna go on a cruise!! See if i can get a weekend off and I'll be there!!

Cosmo Dude 28-09-2003 07:39 PM

Sounds like a plan.
If my back is upto the trip then I'll be there.

Rod

ABC 29-09-2003 09:24 AM

Sorry KittyKat, That's the first day of the ACT Catamaran Championships at the sailing club (which I'll be sailing in) so a BBQ is out as is the ABC's attendance and that night is the Italy vs Wales Rugby World Cup game in Canberra (which I have tickets to).
Will certainly be having a beverage (or two) for you though. :D

Rupewrecht 29-09-2003 11:17 AM

yah, i'm probably more than 50% i'll be there...with my astina ;)

Aaron 29-09-2003 12:15 PM

Got a towbar for the Beetle have you Dan?

*grins*

*runs and hides*

A.

KittyKatSmack 29-09-2003 12:18 PM

Well Andy.... we will let you off the hook for the valid reason, but that means we need a new BBQ spot!!!

*grumbles*

And YAAAAAAAAY Dan, will be here with his Astina..... now Dogo, will we see you in your ride :wink: Come on up with Cosmic Rod.
And the other Victorians? Where are you? C'mon Kyra, get your butt back to Canberra!!

Haven't heard much from Sydney or Wollongong.... cept for Joely ~ good for you dude!!! I know I can count on Odd Rod to come along..... :D

And where's my show of hands from the Canberra Crowd?
hmmmmmmmmm?

*willing to start kicking butt!*

:lol:

JynX 29-09-2003 12:49 PM

Just started a new job so unsure of my availability over next few weeks or so

Toyboy 29-09-2003 01:56 PM

Unfortunately ill have to give it a miss due to my financial situation :cry: I also have to miss a huge fordlaser/323 cruise which was a stay over aswell :cry:
Damn rego/insurance comes at the wrong times :evil:

KittyKatSmack 29-09-2003 03:06 PM

AWWWWWWWWW

C'mon guys.......
Won't be the same without you there!

We can work it out for you somehow!

The Melbourne Crew are gonna get their butts up here... am even gonna hassle Shads :wink:

Don't give up!

There has to be a way!!!!

You wouldn't want to miss out on all that Pr0n would you???? :twisted:

hee hee hee

Critter 30-09-2003 04:02 PM

OK :)

KittyKatSmack 30-09-2003 04:11 PM

**** hot Critter!!!

Will be good to see you again mate!

Wait until you see how I have improved my 'stina too!

Though no leather interior like you or Mick yet.....

hahahahaha!

dfvadr 30-09-2003 08:35 PM

um im not sure at this stage due to the auto salon there is a lot to do not to mention the couple off grand i have to spend to finish the car ps dont ride me off yet but no garage no stealth have to come in the ford [sinking down]

KittyKatSmack 30-09-2003 09:14 PM

You will be welcome no matter what you drive!

We understand, and will be there at Autosalon for moral support for ya too!

And as for driving the Ford, seeing how there will be a Ford joining our family soon, that is not a bad thing!!!

:D

Chin up, you can do it!!! We know you can!!!

mrpayner 03-10-2003 12:50 PM

Ermm.. for the Melb/Victorian ppl.... if we organise a Friady night drive to Canberra i'd be keen.. it seems too short a time to be in Canberra if we did the saturday morning drive..

AP

Rupewrecht 03-10-2003 01:21 PM

Cannnn do. either we:

meet up somwhere in the City area (as a good central point) and then go via Ballarat to meetup with Adam

meet at the start of the hume, and Payner comes caross and meets up with us along the way.

probably leave at 9ish at night i guess, and get there mid-morning, or stop along the way somewhere

who else from vic is going?

Rupewrecht
MrPayner
Dogo

Critter 03-10-2003 05:21 PM

Is there a particular motel/whatever where people are staying coz those coming into town from Sydney/Melbourne etc will be needing to organise something...?

astina 03-10-2003 05:46 PM

i might be working that weekend but ill try and make it for a cruise around after that

dfvadr 03-10-2003 08:20 PM

as posted earlier by kitty formula-1 motels are cheap maybe if we get anough defernate reply's bye say 18th we can book a few rooms an maybe a group discount as well
but i only fair to all if u say ur coming and you dont u still pay as for us guys an girls that are there we shouldn't have to were the burden of non showers