View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 09:58 PM   #9
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
I donated $130 and 3 points when a stupid ignorant prick was shooting a car over and behind me on a hill, so aren't I wonderful???
Whatever, I guess I fund all sorts of BS directly OR INDIRECTLY that I don't agree with...

I am by no way against police that do their job to the letter as I'm expected to in my workplace. However pricks that make **** up to meet their quota aren't worth pissing on.

EDIT: Upon reading, I found the following statements:
"The Lotus Exige, a lightweight, high performance car will be used by Bankstown Local Area Command for a number of community policing roles over the next six months, including most importantly, helping to build better relations between police and local performance car enthusiasts and youth."

We then see a picture of it being used on the side of the road to pull ppl over for some reason *cough, hasseling ppl cause they've got shiny wheels and car is lowered! cough*. I hate having pedestrian hazards created by police as part of their regular community service duties...

"This is no toy car, the The police Lotus Exige features full NSW Police livery and is equipped with a removable emergency light system that can be used when it is at particular operations such as random breath test and radar sites throughout the Bankstown Local Area Command." Oh, there we go. While they've got the car for the 6 months it is on LOAN to them, it's going to be used for revenue raising *cough, hasseling ppl cause they've got shiny wheels and car is lowered! cough*, Thank you...

Someone please tell me how this car will be seen as promoting a stronger bond between car enthusiasts while it's still used for the above? I didn't bother to quote how the article also focused on the performance of the vehicle compared to their V8s, which was obviously a consideration as part of their community bonding requirements.

Last edited by chicaboo; 21-02-2007 at 10:26 PM.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote