View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 10:31 PM   #10
Beckie
AstinaGT Regular

Car: Astra
Send a message via MSN to Beckie
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstinaBoiV6 View Post
thats just gay.. why do they need to monitor modifications. this is just getting ridiculous. im sick of cops in qld hiding behind bushes to catch speeders. i liked it when i was in NSW and they told u they were using cameras. way better. they should stick to doing their jobs not pestering every1 everywhere. the whole cop thing just turned into a whole sneaky and deceptive cesspool since a few years ago.

if cops are reading this well.... I have been involved in and will be involved in multiple illegal driving offences. but thats just me typing it. who knows it might not even be me. just because i say it dosnt make it true i could be talking crap. so come arrest me piggys..
hey dude i think that's the wrong attitude to take...
I agree with I don't like police hiding behind bushes etc to catch you out, and i agree that a lot of the places they hide aren't actually going to stop accidents...but yea..still the wrong attitude to be posting up in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvyfx View Post
Yeah, you bag them until you need them. These laws are here for the safety of others. I think the cops did a good job.

They need to monitor modifications so that the cars people drive at high speed aren't unsafe for the millions of others that use the roads.

in agreeance with this - sure a lot of the qld ppl have seen me drive and probably cringe when i get behind the wheel...but still. when you need a cop, you're more than happy to see them. deep down i don't think they're as bad as everyone makes out... and in this instance, i think they did the right thing...who the f*ck would post up something like that!!! it just has TOOL written all over it seriously.