View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 11:08 PM   #14
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitz View Post
okay point made i can see where ur coming from there
Cheers cuz, I just get frustrated being blatently followed and then pulled over to lose 15 minutes of my time so they can go around my car actively trying to defect me. I could understand if a bro went past with a Pssssht and big gay GT wing with the car obviously lower than legal road height that has many illegal visual modifications...

I truely feel in the scope of works that the police can provide to the community, hasseling ppl with legal modifcaions is the greastest waste of resources available to us. Gee, it almost seems more police are dedicated to revenue raising via hidden speed cameras and trying to defect obviously legal cars, than are allocated to patrolling the cities and high crime areas for our safety or responding to emergency or criminal reports (I live in Logan, I KNOW!)...

Please don't incorrectly associate my comments with "police have difficult jobs and they see horrible accidents", etc... That IS NOT what I am having an objection with. If their focus is truely on road safety (in this case), I completely disagree with the methods they use to fullfill their goals and objectives... Why do I still see dungas driving around with wobbly wheels and loose panels blowing smoke? Thanks to the low price of cars that's not as bad as it used to be... But I don't think 3 year old cars with light legal mods should be targeted like they are.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote