View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #15
GTXWGN

Car: tree two tree
Send a message via MSN to GTXWGN
well all i can say is nothing beats getting the parts and trying!

i have some sohc 4x100 BG hub assemblies on my car now , it actually bolts on all perfect using the BG tie rod end , and a slot in the shock hole as they are slightly close together otherwise its a direct fit which is great , however i have some s4 rx7 calipers and theres no way in hell they are going to bolt up , theres no room for any brackets at all sohc or dohc or whatever the bolt holes on the calipers are just right in the way of the actual hub body and it fouls miserably and i wont fit 15's on the car either as it would hit the spoke.

i can however make an educated guess that if u had the sohc 4x100 hubs and say some 330mm discs then it would all fit and not foul if u had 17's , however i have to have 15's for the strip.

so there ya go , i have basically found im going to have to buy the 5 stud astina hubs and use the 4x100 centres on them , and do the subaru caliper and 265mm disc as you nice fellows have found .

thanks for all your help....

one last question , does the BA astina have different shock mounting bolt holes? or do they bolt onto the 1.8 struts ok? and if not why - are they thicker or just hole spacing?

and cosmo, u are using the GD disc as it i also 5 stud correct? do u think for 4 stud a 4x100 mx5 270mm rotor will fit? i know 274 wont but would it scrape in ?

cheers

Last edited by GTXWGN; 01-10-2007 at 05:30 PM.
GTXWGN is offline   Reply With Quote