View Single Post
Old 19-04-2010, 12:23 AM   #191
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
i was thinking if there were 5 teams u make 5 identical sets of clues and to win u have to have all the clues. when i say clue i mean its a letter instructing u sort of where to go next and to win u have to have all of them. but yeah taking a photo is much better and if both photo and phisical is present thats a winner right ther
i beleive i missed out to say that each person/team that writes the clue only knows of their clue and noone elses. that way u have to go through each of them.

eg
me, marc, mat and ryan write a clue each about a location
then i pass myn to marc, he passes his to mat, mat passes his to ryan and i get ryans clue. they are all sealed
then
i take ryans clue and stick it in the location that my clue describes.
marc takes my clue and sticks it in the location that marcs clue describes
mat takes marcs clue and stick it where mats clue describes
ryan takes mats clue and sticks it where ryans clue describes

we all go to start
then we go to our locations (that we know already)
i need to then find ryans clue (i know where it is but so this is the start of the trail)
then ryans clue will point me to ryans location where mats clue is
i have to then find ryans location and find mats clue
mats clue at ryans location will then point to mats location, so i have to find mats location
when i find mats location i will find marcs clue which has marcs location
then i have to go find marcs secret location to find my clue pointing me to my location but since i have already been there i go to finish which is the same place we started

as marc said at each location take a photo to prove u didnt just bribe the others for the clues hahaha. photo must be time stamped, either in the photo itself or in the properties. they will also ofcourse be in cronological order (time stamp will confirm this )

sounds like somethin fun?

also the clues have to be highly visible eg NOT STUCK UNDER A ROCK

this way everyone gets to play and noone has to be incharge

Last edited by 70NYD; 19-04-2010 at 12:36 AM.
70NYD is offline   Reply With Quote