View Single Post
Old 15-06-2004, 09:26 PM   #32
dfvadr

Car: ss , sp20 , 94ba
well, my cruise lasted a whole 44 KMS, went from my house to liverpiil to my house.. was home by 8AM
we missed you to buddy be there next time hey , nate yes i was told an extra 10kw at the wheels with airbags :lol: j/k i dont no i thought my car was a pig [sluggish ] all show no go :lol: hey twilight we has a bit off a discusion about your cars figures, an im sure the dyno is rite if it isnt f..k what r my real figures going to be, now we think that the reason its not getting the figures you want is because ur still running standard ecu now it dont matter how much you work its tits off if u dont change the computer so you can take full advantage off ur mods you will never get the car to perforn properly an good luck man your heading down the rite track
- 18"ame's
- custom interior
- kenwood head unit , pioneer speakers driven by 800 watt amp , kicker subs driven by 1000 watt amps each sub [135.2db at supernats], two 1th caps 4 tv screens dvd player
- xbox
- airbag suspension with gas strut towers
- custom plates an airbrushing on bonnet
dfvadr is offline   Reply With Quote