View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 05:37 PM   #148
Red Frog

Car: My feet :p
oh thanks guys for posting you're pics up they look fab! ta james for taking those pics at mt cannabis for me they look great. yeah, kinda looks like it was just rob's and my car on the cruise, but it looks as thou, due to the daisy confusion (only j/k!), that noone had a chance to take pics. oh well. we had an awesome time in bathurst rob was doing his professional photographer bit! i was very impressed! u should post up the ones of the river and the sunset u took, rob, they were great!
but once again thanks guys i was cleaning up my photo's folder on the wkend and realised i had no photos of the latest cruise, but now i do! yah
hope everyone had a great wkend. apart from the *#$^!@&#$# crash on bells line of rd and the @$%@$%@$^@&#%# traffic thru the blue mts on the way home, it was a fun wkend thanks to james for organising it and ur company to bathurst (and driving in the morning due to my sore head and tummy ;P) and thanku to rob for ur company at bathurst and sharing the costs of accom. it was a lovely wkend