View Single Post
Old 22-10-2005, 04:36 PM   #7
tidy protege

Car: wrx
Send a message via MSN to tidy protege
Im trying to work out some fun roads to go on, but a posible idea is to cruise out to nelsons bay for the day and have a nice fish and chip lunch on the water.

The vineyards is always a great place for a cruise, but i think we need to find some more roads to cruise on out near the vineyards and maybe another venue for lunch so we have something new to look foward to.

Me and gav also discussed the idea and scoped out the paterson area for lunch and theres a great place where we could have a bbq and get some awsome shots, the only concern about out there is the crap roads on the way out as alot of cars that might come on this cruise will have rubber band size tyres that might not like the harsh roads.

Datewise, Australia day this year worked welll, but we can set the date once people get back to us with what best works for them and then we can have a poll to work out the date of the cruise and its destination.

Finally as i said for the last january cruise, please tell all ya mates with 323's/lasers about this one as we want to be even bigger for this cruise.

Cheers, Burgs