View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 10:08 PM   #16
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
[color=#736AFFost_uid5]Hey this looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!!!

I will take votes on who prefers the Saturday or the Sunday, but figure if people from Sydney (or Melbourne HINT HINT) want to make purchases maybe we could make it Saturday?

When I suggested location for doing work on cars and BBQ, I have to admit I wasn't thinking my place because I live on the top floor of a block of units. There are public BBQ's everywhere including some real nice ones at Telopea Park close to town etc, but don't know if that is a good spot to be working on cars.

Do we have any Canberra Lads volunteering some driveway space? Am happy to do more than my fair share to help put together a great day for all, but just don't have the premises for it

And if everyone that wants to participate has a preference for which day, can you say so please, otherwise we will make it the Saturday. At least that way, if we are short on time or something, there is still Sunday for us locals to get it all together, if you know what I mean?????

Methinks I had better start a list....

And on another note, I don't think I have passed any other AstinaGT members yet, but I am lookin' for ya's :: [/colorost_uid5]
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote