View Single Post
Old 17-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #75
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
mazda wont do anything about it... its been too long and my guess is that the factory warranty does not apply any more.. you have to remember that bjs were influenced by found on rubbish dumps in the bj erra, so this little thing might have been a design flaw that was found out way to late in the development and or testing and was kept in the final production to minimise production costs. but the thing is, from what i heard from here, is it possible to put a few pop rivets thru and run some sikaflex or silicone around? or possibly go to current affair in nsw and complain about how some bunch of technologically retarded douchbags have never heard of a problem? again if it was never bought to proper attention of mazda, corporation not dealerships, they probably are not abbliged to fix it. but this really sounds like a pain in the arse.. my old holden camira used to leak through the a-pillar, next to the windscreen joint where the roof garnish was, right in to the cabin down the interior trim and in to the passangers floor. puddled very nicely i could never ever found the exact place where it leaked from, and was way to scared to rip any interior or exterior trim off due to age and condition of the car my hart goes out to you all on this matter
tony