View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
Ice88

Car: Blue SP20
Living and being around so many 323 people I have access to a lot of BP gear, hence being able to work out port spacing for the exhaust. The intake side has the exact same port spacing as seen here:

The difference being the bolt locations. As such I had someone in the states fabricate an intake manifold adapter to go between a BP and a FS:

Everything looks to be right and normal, until you realise the he has the BP manifold holds drilled incorrectly:

Note that the BP bolt pattern has the two holes at the top for cylinder 1, one at the bottom, which means you have the following issue:

Which means that the manifold would point downwards, in the opposite direction of the intake tract. Which means the manifold would need to be flipped 180. If i wanted to flip sh*t I'd have used a FS-ZE manifold and flipped it. Annoyed.

Means that I need to either have another adapter plate made or pursue other means. (I was hoping to use this in conjunction with a set of Jenvey's)

Also my new Fuel Pump arrived this week:

Just need to get a new fuel filter. Forgot that theres the external filter after the tank.