View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 04:01 AM   #32
Rupewrecht
Administrator

Car: AZ-1, Astina Hardtop Turbo, BJ Protege, Beetle
[color=#000000ost_uid0]gokarting sounds like a good idea. i've been round most of the metropolitan melbourne ones recently and the best overall (judging track/karts/money) is probably the one in Epping - Top Karts i think they're called.

i didn't venture down as far as Geelong! but if there is one down there the south/east boys can meet up beforehand and crusie down

and on the topic of melbourne cruises...

An idea has been put forward to have a joint cruise with a couple of clubs, that being AstinaGT, Pulsar Group Australia and the Fast Fours Forum, plus a few other friends of these clubs.

At this stage, it wouldn't be til mid march (after the F1 gp) and would probably be to somewhere like sugarloaf dam for a BBQ, chat, the normal stuff, then returning via the black spur and healesville for some nice twisties!!!

At this stage, if we can get the same amount of cars as last night to turn up, plus the other two clubs and a few others....we could be looking at about 40-50 cars.

Will be a good way to meet people from other clubs, and check out there rides and what they have done.[/colorost_uid0]

jdmparts.rupewrecht.com
Sourcing your not-quite-overnight parts from Japan

WRECHT--|--SLOWTEGE--|--BEETLE--|--SUBSTITUTE--|--AZ-1

Rupewrecht is offline   Reply With Quote