View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #13
Red Frog

Car: My feet :p
thanks melbastina!! that was an extremely helpful post!! canon is know as a very reputable brand when it comes to photography and every1 seems to choose this camera or the S2. however, i always go for the underdog, the sumtimes forgotten brands lol did this w/ my mp3 player and haven't looked back - a creative zen, which is a hell of a lot better than any iPod on the market at that stage.

i think i will hav to really look into the canon. money is not an issue. i was planning to pay at least $1500 for an SLR, so an extra hundred isn't a problem + i'll b getting it duty free b4 i leave or from an online aussie shop, which should save me a bit of dosh.

i hav read heaps of reviews/seen many samples of the bad noise at higher ISO levels w/ the lumix.....but sumtimes u do fall in love w/ things, and can put up w/ certain imperfections. i do, however, like the "my colours" option on the canon - just sth fancy, but could be used for some kewl pics. damn shame i don't live down in vic and can pop into ur store, MB! oh well.