View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 02:47 PM   #83
HMT

Car: '94 Astina hatch, '93 Astina, '94 NA8C Roadster, '96 MX-3 V6, '00 Astina 1.8
Now, i tried to get some stuff done over the weekend:

After drifing around with a farting exhaust since the engine swap, i got hold of an OEM pre silencer. Not exactly cheap but worth it, considering quality and fitment of aftermarket units.
It's really well made (what else would one expect) and finally the exhaust tips are a bit more recessed AND no farting

Furthermore i wanted to refill the aircon - since it was pressureless for about a year i thought it might be a good idea to get a new drier cartridge. OEM was quoted at 360€ (seriously), aftermarket was 15€ - aftermarket it is. Needless to say, it didnt fit. Luckily i sourced an OEM one off ebay für 20€, just have to wait for delivery.

Also tried out 10mm spacers at the rear for le stance (now ET27 - perfect in my eyes)

Since the front bumper was off, i also took the opportunity to fit the sensor for the washer tank:

Works like a charm

There's a lot more to do, but baby steps are in order since i dont have too much time to spare and the other cars demand attention as well...