View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #44
motorculture

Car: Mazda 3
3 Days to go!!! check out the latest entries ....

for the full feature visit : http://forumbattle.com.au/ OR better yet come do to Calder Park this weekend and see it in the flesh!

Vic imports club member Micheal has entered his 1991 300zx Twin Turbo 5 speed manual and proudly representing VIC imports Club in the Time Attack class (Special Thanks to Rod Kershaw).

When asking Micheal what was done to his car, he laughs and says ” the car is stock standard, I use it to take elderly people to church, hahahah. At the very moment the car is still being tuned and hopefully will be complete and ready for Forum Battle, so power figures are TBA. Majority of the work was done by myself and my dad”.

Some said that he was mad for selling up one of Sydney’s most bad-ass, full of attitude street driven EVO 8 for an S15 . BUT, as quickly as those comment were made, they have been retracted and the haters have now become lovers.

Take a look at the picture and its easy why you’d sell up! Full wide-body vertex ridge kit, Custom midnight Purple, 20″ SSR, and making 385rwkw on 25psi. Yes please we would like one too! Sergio tells us the modding won’t and hasn’t stop since taking ownership, first being a Porsche brake upgrade ( currently under development) and most recently an RWB inspired front and side-skirt lips.
motorculture is offline   Reply With Quote