Thread: QR Sprint day
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2006, 09:20 PM   #1
LordWorm

Car: .
QR Sprint day

One of the guys over on the TOCAU forums pm'd me this morning wondering if any of us would like to go out with them for a bit of a burn around QR's spring track....

Tracks

Basically the same rules as drag days from a saftey point of view - full body coverings (long sleeve shirt and long pants), and a suitable helmet (helmets can apparently be hired).

er... heres what I got told....

Quote:

Details are;
next event: 28th October
cost: $75+$20 for a day license (but only if paid by the thursday before the event)
They give a driver breifing to anyone who has been to 3 or less sprints. That starts at 12 sharp so everyone needs to be checked in by 11:30, I usually get there by 10am. They keep the noobs away from the pros so nothing bad can happen wink.gif
What your money gets: A minimum of 3 sessions each consisting of 5 hot laps plus a warm up and down lap. More sessions if the faster cars don't get stuck in the gravel traps.
More details can be found on the TOCAU thread... here

Might be a good bit of fun for those twisties warriors who don't get out to the drags with us....

I dont know if i'll make the date they have on the TOCAU thread but it looks like it could be a bit of a perpetual thing... put your interest/ideas here and i'll forward it onto the appropriate corolla.

Seems like it'd be pure fun - I'd assume for saftey reasons they would not allow passing or anything else like that, and would just space the cars out so you can get a decent run at the track....anyway...share you thoughts...i'll pass them on

Need parts? Contact sales@b3motorsports.com
LordWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links