View Single Post
Old 22-05-2007, 01:19 AM   #15
Hebz
Funkoars - C.O.T.Y

Car: '96 Mazda Hardtop 323 Beast-Version
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
it all depends on what you want it to do...if your not gonna be using it in sound comps then dont go for the best and most expensive...if its just everyday stuff and not a big sound system bottom ranged stuff is prefectly fine...
Well it isn't for sound comps :P

All I want really is quality, style and functionality - all equally important

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitz View Post
i agree with this ....

but i also came across this on ebay man it was in your list....

DXZ576USB:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Clarion-DXZ57...QQcmdZViewItem

they want;
Buy it now price: AU $289.00 inc Free Postage in Aust
Thanks man, I actually went into AutoBarn the otherday and had a look at this one - and right there infront of me, it broke.

The guy there said they always break, and to be honest after a couple of minutes it really annoyed me - not at all what I thought - but a lumpy plastic thing that moves around a bit then falls off so I digress, move on.

I'm actually going with your previous advice and going pioneer. The new model ones look really good, probaly better than the ones I have been looking at. The only problem now is which one? It really sh!ts me to have dial-up because everything takes soooooooooooo f*@$ing long to look at. The main question I have with Pioneer is what is the difference between say the DEH-P7950UB and the DEH-P6950IB. They look to be exatly the same to me, bar say $100.

Is there really a difference between 4x50watts Amp than 4x45watts??

So now I am at a crossroad. Atm I am 90% Pioneer, 10% Alpine. Going to have a look at the local Alpine dealer tomorrow to see how they look in the flesh - as I have yet to experience this

I will let you know how that one goes . . . might sway me a littel perhaphs, we shall see.

All I really want is a 'Wow' factor

Cheers for the input guys.

Sleep time

Heb

Tha Hardtop Beast -- Gallery
Hebz is offline   Reply With Quote