View Single Post
Old 23-08-2006, 12:25 PM   #15
boostedbatman
Manpink Crusader

Car: 1990 GD mx6 F2T, and soon I might drive the batmoobile once again
Send a message via MSN to boostedbatman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANNON
ok just to change my first post alittle..

i have made some enquires , if i wanted to by a front cut and change everything over to bpt

i have found someone down here at beenleigh that does lots of performance cars he told me if i got the half cut down to him he will change the whole lot over for 1000$..

is this a good price because i do know of a half cut for 1800 ,so is 2800 a cheap price if i went bpt ..
It starts at $2800 then you will find out about all the other bits you will need, I have lost count of the number of times people on here think that they can do this for under $3k and then sit back and watch ast the total cost begins to get close to $5k
For example lets start the ball rolling
Has your mechanic told you that a gearbox will cost money and that YOU will have to pay more
You wont even see it coming
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANNON
i know i should search for this!.but wot type of fuel economy would i expect if i went bpt instead of bp im intrested in drivin responbiliy and not being lead foot?
You want economy and you want a turbo
You want to be responsible and you want a turbo
You will not be a lead foot and you want a turbo
How old are you??

Are you also aware that you will need to get it engineered and your insurance will also go up, thats if your current insurer will cover you at all

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$
whoops where did they come from
boostedbatman is offline   Reply With Quote