View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #33
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
Where can I have a BF oh it's Astina only

then it's NONE.
They all suck - in fact IMO the BA V6 HT was the biggest waste of $40K when new - Any idiot who bought one was Dill a 626 V6 - with more drivable V6 was same money - had leather option more car etc.

It was almost Eunos money. in fact a eunos 500 was about $42K or so and it's the same Bloody car 75%

Remove the looks factor and get into the useable bit

Ba's hard to get in and out of - period. Fine for small women and short arses with thin legs but FOR MEN.
Sorry seat al lthe way back and my middle leg is squashed by the steering wheel the Hatch is same as HT.

Ba only has it's handling going for it.
Removing all modifications period offthe floor it's BA has the handling

Looks it's the BG - for over all comfort yes BG for me too. I remember when they came out. I remember thinking this is nice, in fact one thing I loved the seats and the interior was decent for the money. Another area the BA is a let down.

Then came the BJ- overall best in 1.8L. Value for moeny - easy acess all round . The interior was bit povo for next gen mazda but compared with it's compeditiors ahead.
But I guess intierior colours let it down.
I love my dull grays. lights grays are bit and too much black is too much.
BJ hatch has great acess and more room and overall decent handling from it's chasis.

by far the best package.

the new Mazda 3 to me is not car but a recylced bit of plastic. Does not contain enough metal to be considered anything bar transport.

But best 323 ever is so obvious the 89 model 4wd or even 2WD B6 or B6t in 3 door. - I loved that little bubble thing.

Astina or not BEST ever. Get in - get out - room to store Subs and gear. plus moved well reliable and if turbo was a little rocket.
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote