View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
Noddinoff

Car: AE86 Supercharged, Astina BA11F3, Honda Accord
I flew to Canberra and picked up my 1996 Astina BA11F2 this week after having it checked over in Sydney by a pro.........no not that kind of pro...lol. What a great little car. The V6 sounds great. The car itself is in great condition with full service record....only two owners before me. There's a few minor things that need attention though. Electric antenna needs replacing, interior light don't work, and for some strange reason the AC comes on when you push the air vent for the windscreen button....(scrathing my head on that one). Any suggestions for non genuine antenna? Mazda one's cost an arm and a leg.

Chris; the old 86 is nested in the garage where I will soon rip out all the worn out carpet and replace with new ones and tidy up the interior, then I'll have to get to work prepping it for a respray. I have had it for a long time so it will be hard to part with it.......and it has given me a lot of entertainment and amusement.....especially when some dope tries to run me from the lights.

Last edited by Noddinoff; 06-08-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Noddinoff is offline   Reply With Quote