View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #5
mattylagana

Car: Ba 323 Astina hatch V6
Last night I was reading up on some small mods that may not help you burn a wrx, but it will put a smile on your face. I was reading up on what the hell that white box attached to my air intake is, and its a resenator and yada yada, So I ripped it out
weird looking thing huh?
The job was meant to be a very easy one...well turns out NOT if you have a air con and im just guessing but thats YOU IN THE V6, well that was the case for me anyway so had to unbolt some brackets and try really hard not to stuff these hoses up
its a very tight squeeze!
so i unbolted this pipe from the bottom of the air intake BOX and got this weird stuff from dad, I'm not entirely sure what its original purpose is, but hey!! did exactly what i needed it for
so I attached it to the pipe and then re-attached to the intake box and if you get under the front of your car there is this plastic cover that is around about near your gearbox and it has this perfect little rectangle hole in it that was perfect for putting the other end of the pipe into, so it's direct air!!, and then a peace of fly screen over the top just for safe measure, lol and yes may sound like a tight ass but hey it works

Last edited by mattylagana; 11-07-2011 at 06:19 PM.
mattylagana is offline   Reply With Quote