View Single Post
Old 21-10-2003, 01:40 PM   #4
obzelite

Send a message via ICQ to obzelite
The ecus and everthing is in the front cut, and most things look the same.
The fuse box is a lot smaller on the front cuts, and has the coil sitting right next to it, one thing the ba bp dosent have.
attached to side of the air flow meter is what appears to be a solonoid, both front cuts that are here have one of the pipes just hanging off and there is nothing within reach for them to connect to, so i have to figure if thats something i can just get rid of.
its been a while since i had the ba dash apart, but from what i remember when i installed the stereo there was two ecu type boxes sitting under the stereo, the front cuts both only have one. i'm sure it will be easy to figure out what one is for engine management and what the other one may be used for.
did you use the front cut dizzy and coil or did u use the ba intergrated one?

do you have any photos of you car hosted anywhere, looks pretty trick.
I'm intending to do fit a water to air intercooler as the car will prob seen a few autokhana/motorkhana style events, on hot tarmac in first and second gear i dont see an air to air doing a very good job.
in zoom mag the xr6 project is getting a 0.5 psi drop across a tiny intercooler that has just been encased to convert it to water to air, so i figured that was the way to go.

if i run into troubles i'll definatly be asking some questions.
one more thing, how long did it take for you to get the car running?

simon