View Single Post
Old 23-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #41
himynameisbunny
AstinaGT Regular

Car: 97 Astina BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by project.r.racing View Post
Rear reverse is not T10 in ba hatches.
What are they then? Only post I could find was something by 70NYD and he said they were T10s

Quote:
The change in headlights is a date of manufacter thing. Which was two month before series three came out. Or they have just been replaced with the early ones cos the are a third of the price of the late ones. The are only referred to series three lights. Same as the change in Mazda symbols in 97.
Best explanation for it that I have seen so far this would have to have been what happened - Dad had an accident in the car like 6 years ago while he was still driving it and they must have cheaped out on the lights!

Quote:
If you wanna know what the BA have, just look in the back of the user manual. Both the hatch and hardtop share the same booklet. It is all there in text.

The fog lights are H3, as per the user manual.
I looked through the manual last night and I swear it only had wattages - however I've proved to myself that I can't read twice this week already so I'll have another look after dinner

Thanks for the help by the way! Reason why I'm making up the list in the first place is thinking of changing to LEDs...
himynameisbunny is offline   Reply With Quote