View Single Post
Old 16-08-2006, 09:27 PM   #6
Mazda_Brian

Car: Soarer Twin Turbo
Send a message via MSN to Mazda_Brian Send a message via Yahoo to Mazda_Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicaboo
PLEASE keep OMC out of OUR general annual cruise! They will organise their own "stuck in traffic for 2 hours then stand around with open bonnets in a carpark for 4 hours in 40 degree heat" cruise if they like...

But the AGT cruise has flavour, it's something special. What Leigh put together earlier in the year was really good. If only she could have used her powers for evil and banished all the traffic from Woolloongong coast and Macquaries Pass, then it woulda bee 100%.

Personally, if I'm driving a million miles for a southern cruise, I want to go on 2 or 3 cruises over a weak rather than 1 big ****ty cruise with 100 cars in it...
I am quite offended by this statement, but I do know the cruise you are reffering to, and this was NOT OzMazdaClub's annual cruise, it was a long weekend cruise that was organised in the wrong area at the wrong time.

OzMazdaClub's previous annual cruise was to Bobbin Head national park, where we had BBQ, prizes, giveaways, soccer, cricket, frisbies, people getting into remote controlled cars, etc.

Anyway, if I am invited I would love to come along, as Berrima last year was nothing short of awesome!!!!

B.