View Single Post
Old 18-08-2006, 01:27 PM   #14
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
Fantastic work O'Froggy one!
Sounds perfect.
And as they say "great minds think alike" or "fools never differ" either way, I think we can make a good go of this one
The time of year is fantastic, and with 7 months notice, it should come together quite nicely
Yes, we need to book ASAP.
If people pay in advance for their accom, then that reduces actual costs on the cruise weekend to petrol and food. It also means we have great accom, that the date is plugged into everyone's diary and that means people won't get double booked with family obligations or promising to do X, Y or Z on the same day.

I'd like to suggest a new topic/thread that will contain only details.
If anyone wants to chat about it, we come back to this thread so we have one specifically for details and people don't need to wade through conversation to find what they're looking for.
I can helpfully move any posts that appear in the wrong thread.

Accom: That place looks really awesome, I would like to add my vote.
I'll also be greedy and book the twin share cabin for Aaron and I - trust me everyone, you don't want to sleep in my cabin, I snore!!!
I also noted the cheaper alternative for those people that want to pitch a tent here:
http://www.dorrigomountainresort.com...dc_prices.html
At least that means we have something for everyone.

I would like to see us open it to car enthusiasts of all kinds, and show everyone that the AGT Family welcomes one and all. For example, Ian and Anita from the XR6Turbo club would probably come if invited.
I would also like to encourage all the members from VIC and SA to join the fun, and if anyone wants to travel across the paddock from WA - mega Kudos!!!
I know we can always count on a strong representation from QLD, so come on rest of Australia, are you up for the challenge? LOL

Alrighty, I'll stop blathering for the moment, but I do think it's a great idea and I hope that AGT gets behind it and supports what could turn out to be a huge event.

Cheers

Great stuff Leigh, you're the champion cruise director!
*does big cheerleader dance*
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote