View Single Post
Old 16-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #11
SIlversp20

Car: 2002 BJII sp20
Did some more work on the car yesterday.
Redirected the new wiring for the starter setup.
Took out some of the air-con equipment as it wont be needed
Just going to make up a panel face to house the gauges and switches then it will look the business.
possibly getting an new exhaust for it is 2.5" or 3" but its in melbourne for 40 bucks.
also a nice SAAS steering wheel and boss kit for it from same guy. will see if he takes the offer.
Picked up a racing harness from a friends HQ race car that she no longer uses. so that might go in tonight.

So current list to get it ready is -
flush fuel system and replace parts as needed.
Oil and Filter - done
steering wheel - after market one depending on seller edit - now purchased awaiting delivery
exhaust - waiting for seller from Melbourne to get back, or cut off muffler on current system and weld on a straight pipe. 2nd option probably cheaper.
Gauge and Switched for starter - make up a home for the gauges and switches. or going to buy a 3 gauge holder http://www.justjap.com/store/product...cat=325&page=1 like that one.
Harness - install racing harness (tonight)
gauges - boost gauge to be installed, Oil temp to be bought and installed, water temp to be purchased and installed

i'm sure there is other stuff which i will update later just cant think of them at the moment.
EDIT almost forgot to mention that I have a manual boost controller to install also.
plenty to do

Last edited by SIlversp20; 17-05-2011 at 11:21 AM.
SIlversp20 is offline   Reply With Quote