View Single Post
Old 18-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #20
mynameisdaniel

Car: 07 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B tuned by STi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon8 View Post
Hey guys,

I'm Nick, the proud owner of my 2000 Protege BJI. I'm up around the Campbelltown/Athelstone area and I am surely looking forward to cruises, practice days or just any AGT event basically!
I haven't modified my car that much (does an exhaust and sound system count?), as I am still on my P's (the P plate does not mean Provisional, instead it means Pick on Me), so I am avoiding unwanted attention though. Once I am off the P's, the mods will begin (hopefully!)

I am one of these people who are obsessed with cleaning their car. I am usually outside detailing my car every few days, be it rain hail or shine. The end result however, is amazing - an 11 year old car looking as if it came out of the factory!
I wouldn't worry about the modifying of your car when you're on your Ps, look at my car above, I drove it around looking like that for the entire time I had my Ps and didn't get pulled over or breathoed once, even when I took it up to schoolies It's a mazda, not a WRX or commondore so you won't have much trouble.

I'm the same with cleaning my car, the silver is great, if you put a coat of carnauba wax on it it'll look clean and glassy even if it just rained