View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
Batty

Car: Mazzie 3
OZMAZDA.com Cruise

An SA cruise is in the planning stages on OzMazda.com, open to all please check it out.

These don't happen often LOL.

Exerpt from Ezza's posts

Hi all,

I have decided to post up an EOI for a cruise here in good ol' SA, seeing as I am new and would like to meet some fellow Mazda/Eunos owners and am at this point in time enthusiastic and full of beans

I will post a poll with dates, the next few weeks would be good I reckon, so it doesn't get too drawn out.

I think a city location would be best so it is easy for everyone to get to no matter where they are so I propose the meet point of Le Cornu on Anzac Highway @ 7pm Can have some KFC or HJ's for tea and cruise away!

So....who's in? C'mon...you know you want to!

Ok after some discussion with another member on teamEunos, and seeing as no one has voted here yet we have firmed up Friday 20th March as the confirmed date for the cruise. Will give everyone more notice and time to plan for it!

Thinking up to Lofty via maybe Eagle on the Hill and hopefully get some photos up there then to norwood via the freeway again for coffee or we can take a longer route through upper sturt then via Belair/Old Belair Rd to same end point.

So, who's up for it?
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links