View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
ElvenMishi

Car: Astina
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyGT View Post
Ok. Sounds like your brakes are sorted. Essentially, you have GTR injectors so again, that's sorted

Yes the GTR turbo is very hard to find but you can easily get a tried & true Garrett equivalent such as a GT2860RS. Or go better. There's more efficient Garrett's these days but the disco potato is a very good start! Most of these orig' GTR turbos are kept with engines as part of the powerplant. I will prolly sell mine as a package with my GTR engine.

Your BP is stock. Your limitation here is weak rods. If you run something as tuff as a VJ23, your over your limit right here! What box are you running? This is by far your immediate other limitation! Especially 3rd gear. Have you considered par? Over 200whp is too much imho for the engine & box in stock form.

What size is the FMIC? Most Soobs are TM.

Missed Matts post above. These are worth considering op
Thanks for the inputs. I'll review it as it looks interesting.

I'm running on a stand alone Megasquirt box. Advance timing and afr is notch before maximum the limit. Also, i'm using a 10x22 inch FMIC.

Do you have any links i can read on for PAR? Also, what's the maximum boost i can get on the garret assuming i change my internals to forge?
ElvenMishi is offline   Reply With Quote