View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 12:57 AM   #1
kyra
AstinaGT Regular

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Guys,

I honestly can't believe this... was parked at bay st, banking some cheques for work.... on my way back to the car, and see some old guy in a ****ty subaru leone pulling into the spot on the left of my baby... then bang.. he swipes the left side of the astina with the front right bumper of his **** box!!! I am normally a kind, gentle person, but this freaked me out.. I yelled at him, and abused this 70+ old (should not be driving) fool, and he laughs it off... anyways, wouldn't give me any of his details, very frustrating, but I held on to my nerve and eventually after calming down whilst explaining that he was liable for the damage, he showed me his license.
There is a bit of damage to the rear left of the bumper, the rim is scratched, and part of the paintwork on the rear left door is scratched too... and the bastard is paying for all of it. He lives in an area where the median house price is about 500k, f'n oath he is paying for all of it!

Anyways, RACV said he is liable, and it will cost me nothing, and won't touch my rating 1.

Trying to get back to work now... grrr!!! why me? that's 2 hits in the space of 6 weeks.

Bill[/colorost_uid0]
kyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links