View Single Post
Old 27-03-2007, 01:56 AM   #11
xoom

its running the gt2871 chicaboo with a few modifications as that setup is borderline 2 big for a 1.8L ..... i had no intentions of running or hounding that fella in his car .... as stated by lord worm hardly worth a match up .... i was in a rush as i was running late and i just found it absolutely hilarious given what happened and his attempts 2 pull up ...... i dunno .... ignoring which ever car it was that did this i still would have pissed myself laughing ..... wouldnt u ??????

regarding lift n boost .... basically the car feels like it has 3 cams ..... the first is the general off the mark till i hit peak boost where it feels like a 2nd cam has taken over and then the 3rd when lift hits ...... boost only drops off 1psi all the way from peak boost to fuel cut .....

the box seems 2 b holding up fine ..... ive seen bigger applications than mine with no LSD hold up fine for over 2 yrs n they are still running ..... from wat i can tell its that key difference between driving hard and thrashing .....

regarding the handling lordworm ill let the cusco zero 2's with all the support bars and top notch tyres do the talking :P :P :P .... but thanks 4 asking ....

again as stated ..... the world would b a boring place if everyone liked the same stuff ..... and i love mechanical challenges like what we've gone through with the stivo as this setup wasnt an easy 1 to pull off by any means ..... people who love the technically side of things will appreciate whats been done .....

Hopefully when im happy that all is fine and all is settled i'll b back out @ the tuners as the current tune is concervative on all fronts not just from the amount of boost im running but from fiddling with all the other variables as well just so we can make sure its all working fine ...... then hopefully we'll be hunting for the 230kw+ mark ....
xoom is offline   Reply With Quote