View Single Post
Old 17-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #76
Cosmo Dude
コスモ

Car: Mazda '95 Astina I4, '86 B2K and '10 3 MZR-CD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooniewant View Post
People this is clearly an issue, i went into Rosconi Mazda in Bathurst yesterday and asked them if they had heard of the problem before. I explained it as it had been explained in this very forum and the guy laughed in my face, told me he'd been there for 20 years and never heard of it. Aside from the fact i didn't give a **** about his life story i told him that many people had this issue and we all discussed it on the internet. He looked at me puzzled, the internet?
I said Mazda had fixed it elsewhere in NSW on some occasions and he and his mates laughed at me and told me there had been no technical bullentin lodged by Mazda so it wasn't an issue they'd fix.
I left feeling embarassed and pissed off. If this is such a big issue and is happening to all our cars we surely must be able to do something about it....
i mean Mazda should do something about it.

Thoughts
Well he's been there for twenty years... I guess he showed you a twenty year old BJ. LOL
Seroiusly though your warranty has expired so there is little in the way of an explanation that Mazda owes you. Harsh but true.