View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
mkid

Car: BK 3 SP23
Send a message via MSN to mkid
New earbuds for around $50

Hi guys im looking for a new set of in ear canal buds/headphones. I plan to wear them at uni due to it being so noisy in our library, and for on my motor bike when i ride long distances and for at home when im watching movies, playing games and stuff around house mowing lawn etc. So i need a pair that can take some abuse but i also like my music. so hence for around $50 as i cant justify paying around 80-90 for a pair that might just end up wrecked and would be a waste. I want in ear canal as they stay in ears better with my helmet on and generally a bit better noise cancellation.

so far ive looked at a few websites reviewing earbuds for around this price. but these sites are mainly american or europe, and the same bubs around double the price here or simply not avaliable in aust.

for instance ive read great things about the MEElectronics M9 Hifis but they arent avaliable in aust

the Klipsh Image S4 altho avaliable in aust they retail for 120.

so i thought whats gonna be around this price thats sounds good but still good value. so now im looking at some skullcandy smoking buds (around $45), some kicker EB71s, or some good sonys if i can find a good set

But id just like to see other peoples views, if they have a favorite brand or a pair you or prefer. So any help would be appreciated

cheers guys
mkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links