View Single Post
Old 14-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #1
RedLineResident

Car: BA V6 Hardtop 5 Speed & 97 Prelude VTIR
Miki's Astina Cruise - Possibly the Last One

Hey all,

That's right, this may be my last astina cruise because im selling the old girl. I have bought a 97 Prelude and the astina is unfortunatelly up for grabs.

For those of you that know me, you will know that i like nothing more than going through some winding hill roads as fast as i possibly can, and for those who don't well this is a good oppartunity to come out and meet me and the rest of the group and join in on the fun as well as see my astina before i hopefully sell it.

Here's the brief details, Sunday night/evening 25th of november meet on Hachey Rd, outside the botanical gardens. We'll head up to Loberthal via Magill/Loberthol Rd then I guess we'll just wing it unless i come up with something by then. I have bought a tiptronic Auto hence this may be my last manual spin for a while hence I will not be holding back.

Anyone interested please post here or PM me and I will provide you with more info as I get it and ill provide you with a number to contact me on in case anyone is unclear about something.

Lets make this one a good one. Even though it is a bit short notice.

Cheers,
Miki

"Amateurs practice until they get it right."
"Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong."

Last edited by RedLineResident; 14-11-2007 at 09:55 AM.
RedLineResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links