View Single Post
Old 18-09-2003, 03:41 PM   #5
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
Lets all just wait and see until we can press the flesh (so to speak) at the MotorShow next month....

Either way, I don't see myself in a new car (or replacement car) for at least 2 to 3 years, so I am going to make myself happy with what I've got....

Still, makes for very interesting reading.....

But had to place the M3 up against the EuroHatches that would have been driven and tested at Frankfurt.

A lot of hype is going on about the pissy replacement Pergeot (deliberate spelling mistake, coz it pisses em off), the Renaultophiles (sorry Aaron) and wetting themselves over the new version of Clio Sport and the V6 due out, which does sound impressive if it wasn't a french car, and a lot of the other European based manufacturers have their best "hard on" cars on show in that environment.

It's lovely to drool over such machines, but if they won't make it to our shores, we are just tormenting ourselves.

Check out the MotorShow, see what is going to arrive here, then we can get carried away with ourselves.

And see what our test drivers have to say once we get them on Aussie tracks too.......

See which of the big four give the best perks to same test drivers too can be determining factor, LOL...... oops, did I say that out loud....

*kitty goes back to playing with her ball of string........ *
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote