View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:10 AM   #14
NaughtyGT

Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
I guess we were entertaining the OP's "hmmmm, how do I get a little more power outta dis ting" & @ the same time, trying to clarify the huge effort, cost & legalities it requires to do so.

I'm all for a custom build but, as Rod is wisely bringing it back into perspective. The ol' line is. If you want big power. Buy a turbo car. (already done, legal, reliable, cheap in the long run - period)

If however you simply, & cost effectively, as many here have done, just want improved performance. OP, pls listen to these guyz who have done the things THAT MATTER. Don't go balls & all in & do mods that aren't warranted ie: performance gains that aren't worth the cost & effort. This will piss you off later. I guess this is why you started the thread in the first place?

Bottom line, take advise for what it's worth though. If you wanna do something. Think it through properly first. Enjoy what you do & it will be a learning curve for sure. All good

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote