Thread: Hi there...
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 03:15 AM   #1
Widget

Car: none
Cool Hi there...

Hey guys,

new here and to Mazda vehicles. Don't have much of an ownership history with vehicles, only really owned 3x in my life.

1 - 98' Hyundai Excel - Despite the feedback these cars get, they're actually pretty good. Cheap to run & maintain, & pretty reliable imo. Sold it and bought a;

2 - 08' Suzuki GS500 Motorcycle. Excellent bike, easy to work on, fun to ride, except in the rain, and colder weather :/. Sold up & bought a

3 - 05' Honda CRV Sport. Overall it wasn't a bad car. I must admit, I didn't really 'take' to it, if you know what I mean. Not that the car was bad, just didn't feel it. Had it for a bout 2yrs though, never broke down, sold it a few days ago to pay off a couple of loans and downgrade...

Have read the 323's were pretty decent & economical car, though not knowing much about the Mazdas, I do enjoy doing my own mechanical work. I've been looking at a few Mazda 323's, including some 1.6L, 1.8L and 1-2 SP20s, but do have some Q's (see existing posts) if anyone is able to let me know what they think, that would be super

So yeh, that's me, thought I'd pop over and introduce myself

Thanks
Widget is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links