Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-08-2009, 12:05 PM   #11
Ky_88
AstinaGT Regular

Car: 1998 Honda Civic CXi Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtylilGT View Post
wow, that's a pisa Ky! Good thing about being around sick people alot, I'm just about immuned Feel your lowsiness though sis! P.S. luv that Avatar pic of the kitten! You OK now Marc? Really sux bein' sick
Yes, I haven't been that sick in quite some time but this hit me hard. Still feeling very tired and not quite used to being out of bed yet lol. I was enjoying the comfort of my duna in the middle of the day I'm glad you like my pic.. it reminded me of my cat as he always grins at me! I love cats.. big fan! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtylilGT View Post
Animal cruelty. Yesterdays paper had an narticle on a guy that shot his "favourite" dog 5 times with a nail gun cause it barked! It didn't die but screamed in pain so, he dragged it to the house & stabbed it in the neck. Still alive so he then bashed it with a sledge hammer!
I cannot stand animal cruelty or the people that do it. I personally think we should shoot that guy five times with a nail gun to see how he likes it.. I bet he'd scream in pain too. Then if someone felt the need, I'd let them stab him in the neck. I'm not a killer but that's what he is, so he deserves the same treatment. Low life.. they should be.. well.. I don't know.. something nasty lol.

Edit: Oh yeah and I'm working again. Feel pretty poo too!
Ky_88 is offline   Reply With Quote