Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Communities > Australia Wide

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2005, 09:17 PM   #11
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamanik
im just pissed about wat twighlight said....after all his ranting about teams and club spirit....he then rips members of the club off for no reason at all....great team spirit when everyone fights with eachother
Jono's not a saint, he pokes the nest plenty enough to warrant those responses, don't be shy, you know this. Twilight's post was deleted but the content is still quoted and can be read for those who want to compare insults...

In any case, Andew's post was much more controlled and less personal, add to that he didn't say anything unfactual - parents, grandparents? whatever... If you weren't a friend of Jonothon's you could see that. But I think the parent or grandparent comments should stay off limits, as not everyone knows who's still around, savvy???

End of my rant, I'd rather not feel like smashing the living **** out of some young smartarse when I go on a cruise. So I think it's time for everyone to take a step back and pull their heads in. As is the case for me, I don't even look at the threads on cruises that I'm not attending, this is probably a good time for some to adapt this train of thought I'd suggest...

Gav.