Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Off Topic

Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Red Frog

Car: My feet :p
Smile To my long lost AGT family...

Dear All,

Well it's been nearly 2yrs since Dorrigo and there never goes a day by where I don't miss you all and my baby Fazda Lastina. If I could turn back time, well I would be Cher, and that would be scary....but if I had the chance I would be whipping up a cruise at this very moment. Public transport is the shaitz la crapwhore, serious :P
Geez has it been THAT long?! Can't believe I used to spend every day reading thread upon post on this site! How is everyone? I was very very worried about Adam, Dan and Cosmo this weekend, not really knowing how close you guys were to the fires - the Royal snow may have made headlines in Aus news (and I made a snow person in the middle of my street and had snowball fights with utter randoms on main roads!!), but the fires have been all over this place - it's a strange phenomenon to the Poms...and a very sad, distressing one at that. I hope all Vics are keeping safe, drinking lotsa beer/water and keeping a low profile atm. I feel utterly helpless on the other side of the world, but am just keeping positive that there'll be rain soon.

Man, I miss you guys. Who is in London atm that want to cruisey doozey?! lol I hope you all have been catching up as a good close nit family and taking lotsa pics I utterly miss being behind a wheel and fanging around corners with you all - I haven't driven a car for nearly over a year!! How nuts is that?! But at the same time, I don't have to worry about "being over the limit" tehehe (which I probably am atm...) Hope you all enjoy the Easter cruises, whatever you all end up doing. Hope the Easter Bunny visits and Skitz's car is all one colour by now HAHA! - luv ya bro! Hope everyone's Astina's are behaving and looking hot to trot. Look forward to seeing photos.

Take care and I better get to bed, innit. Don't have a full Geezer accent yet, but it's getting there! Hairy Nate & Kaz: was great to read about the plans for your new place! YEEHAR! Good luck with it all and enjoy designing the movie room and third bedroom for when your bestie, Leigh, comes to visit! HA! Coley: have the most wicked 20th babe! You know I wish I was there to kick your ass at Singstar and make sure you don't get cankles on Eaton's Hill! Sexy time! Gavaboo: love ya work, regardless, and always will. Natestar: miss cracking up with you at 4am and feeling well ill in "H00N8" on Mt Nebo Kitty/Aaron: hope all is well in Canberra, whatever you may be up to with Addy & Duke. Rob/Brad: hope you blokes enjoyed "Top Gear" the other weekend!! I sit down on the couch every night, after work, and watch that or Pimp My Ride and can't help but to laugh out loud.

Anywho, I better get going...my fingers are going purple and need warming up! Only 1 degree outside and prob about 5 degrees in here! They're predicting snow later this morning etc etc...who knows if I'll get to work in the morning! YAH! lol Please keep in touch, whether by email or on Facebook (yeah utterly addicted to that...what's new!).

Lotsa lovely bear hugs and giggles XXX
Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Jig...? Oh, giggles, yes...

Miss ya long time fwoggy. Don't tell me the SP18 was the last car you drove? I hope you remember cars have steering wheels for next time! Oh, I think I saw your snowman, it was the one with the carot and rocks in a naughty place IIRC...

Have a good juan fwozen fwog.
Gav.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
Rupewrecht
Administrator

Car: AZ-1, Astina Hardtop Turbo, BJ Protege, Beetle
OMG it's the Frog! Good to see you around, little lady

jdmparts.rupewrecht.com
Sourcing your not-quite-overnight parts from Japan

WRECHT--|--SLOWTEGE--|--BEETLE--|--SUBSTITUTE--|--AZ-1

Rupewrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
marcs_sp20

Car: 2002 Mazda Astina SP20 2006 Mazda 6 GY Wagon
Good to hear that your still alive leigh, even though your daily status updates on facebook always include drinking, eating and for the last week making ice men

You should come back one of these days, and do an ol school cruise!

Have fun!
Marc
Old 09-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
dfvadr

Car: ss , sp20 , 94ba
Hey Pommie How Is Your New Life And When Are You Returning To The Real World
Best Of Luck In What Ever You Do
- 18"ame's
- custom interior
- kenwood head unit , pioneer speakers driven by 800 watt amp , kicker subs driven by 1000 watt amps each sub [135.2db at supernats], two 1th caps 4 tv screens dvd player
- xbox
- airbag suspension with gas strut towers
- custom plates an airbrushing on bonnet
dfvadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #6
coley

Car: astina
Send a message via MSN to coley
leigh you better start saving for a plane ticket its only one year till im 21 and i want you here to party hard with me for that one
Old 13-02-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
mrpayner

Car: 2013 Mazda 6 GT Sedan - Soul Red
Hey Leigh,

Good to hear from you, I hope that those Brits are looking after you! The fires didn't come anywhere near Ballarat, however I"m not sure about Dan and Rod, they'll have to speak up for themselves!

Hope you're having fun in the UK anyway. How long are you there for?

Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Frog View Post
I was very very worried about Adam, Dan and Cosmo this weekend, not really knowing how close you guys were to the fires...

2013 Mazda6 Diesel GT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Formerly] 2004 Mazda6 Luxury Sport
mrpayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #8
Cosmo Dude
コスモ

Car: Mazda '95 Astina I4, '86 B2K and '10 3 MZR-CD
Happy to say that I'm OK and so is the family (most of which are in and around Ballarat). Still waiting for news on friends and former colleges living in the Bunyip and Churchill areas.
Locally we had our big fire a few weeks ago and it is still smoldering.

Big thanks to all of the CFA and DSE firefighters.
Old 15-02-2009, 10:20 AM   #9
skitz
I'm not as dumb as my posts would indicate

Car: astina ba 97
Send a message via MSN to skitz
Hey Froggy,

long time no see or hear, Missing you heaps babes.

Planning 1a trip to Europe atm for 2-3 weeks would love to meet up and hang out PM me babes.

Cheers

09 Mazda RX-8 GT

Wakefield Park: 1:14.8100

skitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #10
Dogo

Car: Mazda 323 BA BPT transplant
Quote:
Big thanks to all of the CFA and DSE firefighters.
Dick Smith Electronics have firefighters ?
Old 16-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
Cosmo Dude
コスモ

Car: Mazda '95 Astina I4, '86 B2K and '10 3 MZR-CD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogo View Post
Dick Smith Electronics have firefighters ?
As many as the Department of Sustainablility and Environment have crappy trinkets.