Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Off Topic

Old 09-08-2009, 09:20 AM   #41
Noddinoff

Car: AE86 Supercharged, Astina BA11F3, Honda Accord
Some could say the only difference between Cops and Crooks is a uniform........Highway robbery don't you know.......In regards to what pisses me of.......bloody truck drivers that don't stop for you at intersections when they are s'posed to give way, and rounabouts and stop signs, red lights, you get the idea......I hate them F**K*RS. I have lost count of the times they have nearly caused accidents around here.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #42
Ghoru

Car: '92 BG Astina Sp
mate if i had a dollar for every time ive seen truck drivers do stupid **** id make michael jackson look like a madonna adoption candidate

http://www.eveonline.com/
Ghoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #43
Rix

Car: 1997 Mazda Astina Ba
Send a message via MSN to Rix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattax View Post
/slapface

I used to play Volleyball is Tim Walker, is he a teacher there?
Mad offtopic skills here.
Tbh i wouldn't know the schools to big to know all the teachers lol, if he is i'm guessing he'd be a middle school teacher and since the school has a spilt shift timetable (seniors start at 7.25 finish at 12.55 Middle school start at 10.35 finish at 4.05) i rarely see the second shift of teachers i certainly haven't heard of him but he could well teach there

Lol its not only truck drivers what about ****ing bus drivers that don't indicate when merging! and they don't look they just reef it over and drive on not caring if they've caused anything behind them
Old 09-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #44
Ghoru

Car: '92 BG Astina Sp
i nearly t boned a bus cos the driver didnt stop at a stop sign and i was doing 90ks in a landcruiser with scrub bars and bull bars....if i hadnt been watching him i would have cleaned up a bus full of kids. i was on the phone to his company as soon as i could and the idiot never got the sack, they gave him payed leave for a week and he was back in a bus

http://www.eveonline.com/
Ghoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #45
Noddinoff

Car: AE86 Supercharged, Astina BA11F3, Honda Accord
Imagine the news headlines...."Young driver kills X number kids in Accident".....Giving the guy a week off is pretty laime. More of a reward for stupidity if you ask me.......
Old 12-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #46
NaughtyGT

Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
you guys wouldn't want to live on Mornington Peninsula VIC then.

Here's a typical everyday scenario.....there you are, drivin down the road/highway when, up ahead lurches a car on the horizon (up on your soon to arrive right). Ok, you see him, he sees you right? Then, as your about 50 metres from him & doing say, 80 - 100kph, depending on road or h'way, la..da-de-dah, what the *&#$!!!! & yes! yes oh YES!!!, blind dickwad pulls out into the right lane mind you as if you were'nt even there Stupid, goggle-headed, thumb-sucking, hand-up-ass tyre-licker!

BIKES!!!!! dooooon't get me started on these tossers/losers! Poofters are all over the place down here Ride like they own the road with no fear or common sense! I've even had to go on other side of the road to avoid wiping them out as they scream down cliff-edge roads with NO BIKE LANE/LINES down a windey stretch of road!

what about when your waiting all day long for an im[portant phone call & @ exact time you either, put phone down or, leave it somewhere, they ring you Murphy's law I tell you! It's like, "well, if I leave phone on this here bench top for just 5 mins, to get something from thr garage. Get back. Missed call Well, why the hell didn't you ring for the last 10 hours!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #47
Rix

Car: 1997 Mazda Astina Ba
Send a message via MSN to Rix
Lol Naughty i remember Mornington its not the greatest place to drive lol
Old 13-08-2009, 09:36 AM   #48
Ky_88
AstinaGT Regular

Car: 1998 Honda Civic CXi Hatchback
Naughty, I totally agree. Bikes are scary and cyclists are just as bad. I don't know how some them have the balls to cycle on a tight lane road, around s-bends and not stick to the very edge. As you're about to pass them, they swearve in front. I swear they cycle like they are pi**ed!

As for the phone thing, yeahhhhhh I agree with that too. I won't have any messages or a call all day. I'll go out the office for like 10 mins and come back and there's usually a message and a missed call. Sods law I tell ya lol.

I'm still a big hater of people not indicating though and those who go in the c*ck lane as I call it. Pretty much the lane that end after the intersection as they go there just to get a single car in front... generally I laugh at them because I meet them at the next set of traffic lights. SUCKERS!
Ky_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #49
NaughtyGT

what the????????

OK, my wife's PT Cruiser had been playing up of late right. Idle surging, revving high/erratic. So, I pulled the throttle sensor off. Sure enough, revs it's head off right. Must be it I thoughtz. Order the $215 part in from Chrysler spares. Fit it today. After hrs of friggin around trying to get to the allen-key screws behind sensor plugs, loom stretch after loom stretch, replace the sensor (had to also remove a 2nd sensor to get at the screws), still doing it.............arrrgghhhhh

So, pull off the cover that fits over the roccker cover/TB etc to get a better go @ it again & I hear a huge suction noise, oh......a huge tear in the PCV hose Needless to say, this is what it was all along Some knumb-minded toss had jammed the cover right over the hose & tore it!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Old 18-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #50
mikey_something

Car: 1998 Toyota Supra 3.0L Twin Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORGD View Post
Angry rant for today...i was driving nd i was doing the right thing then i started being tailgated and i thought to my self i should slam my brakes on but i dont wanna damage my car. so now ive decided that i hate TAIL GATERs
totally agreed

the P-Platers at my school are horrible at it.
(i'm a p plater so dont think im trying to bag them out)
i don't know who taught them to drive but clearly it was someone who was short sighted and needed to be right up the arse of the car infront to even see it

tried to flash my brake lights at someone to tell them to get off my tail
ended up having to signal them with the 1 fingered salute
got the opportunity to put some distance between us at a red light and they end up passing me on the highway at at least 10over the limit shouting abuse

get off my arse...

/endofrant
mikey_something is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #51
NaughtyGT

2 New tyres on the 5 today.........go to pick it up.....er, can you come look @ your car pls Sir? OK! Left Rear Camber Pin/bolt loose as a goose (buggered). Oh, Pedders havn't got one soooooooo it's Mazdaaaaa! Great (can hear the price now). Have to now ring em' tomorrow when I get home & then of course book in to Tyrepower for another go @ alignment.

Least they're a good mob down @ Rosebud VIC. Do a thorough job. Just so busy I didn't need to go back a-g-a-i-n

Old 21-12-2009, 08:13 AM   #52
NaughtyGT

what's with the ugly bubble-style, jutting out rear light lenses on the Corollas? They are dingo ugly What happened to the nice sleek lines?

Old 23-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #53
NaughtyGT

absolute bastards! Just read in front page of Newspaper here in Vic. Crooks broke in to house & tore open kids Christmas presents, stealing them & leaving the wrapping paper strewn all over floor

The presents belonged to down & out family. Kids have life threatening illnesses too. They already did the last 12 months hard............that really takes the asshole cake

I've noticed the escalated violence in VIC & NSW. Disregard for Police & neighbours. This however shows how far down society has fallen

Old 01-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #54
NaughtyGT

why don't people service cars & look after them????

I am sooooooooo pissed off with the oldies

Mum's MX6 arrived from GC yesterday. I agreed to pay for it to come down as mum wanted it to drive when she visits (car isn't being used @ present @ her house) & I wanted to use it for a while as a daily until I get the 323 going.

What a bucket of crap! Can't believe the condition she let it get in. She lent it to my niece & said it was garaged for 12 months & just started Crap! Been under a tree more like it. Leaves, sun damage++. Couple of litres of water in boot well.

Pros:
Mechanically maintained & interior isn't too bad. 303k's on it though.
Timing gear just done @ 294ish so, that's 1 good thing.

Cons:
Sound system doesn't work
Steering wheel is bent sideways how the fark?
Drivers side door lock is screwed.
1 dash piece is loose & pushed in.
Cracked dash.
Probably has old, stale fuel in it as it runs like a pig with blocked injectors. Throttle sticks.
Brakes are soft.
There was water where coolant should have been & it was low.
P/S fluid low.
Oil below low mark.
Sunroof rusted through.
Right quarter panel dented with a hole in it
Boot & roof totally stripped of clear coat & needs full respray.
Probably door seals roo-ted

Really pisses me off. To think I was going to buy it My 2 mX6's were magic compared to this!