Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Off Topic

Old 25-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
A.E

Car: SP20 2002 yellow
State of origin.

Goooooooo QUEENSLAND :P

(even tho I'm NSW born and never been to qld :P)
Lol

Rupe - keeping my pockets empty since 2010 lol
A.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 25-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
smurfy

Car: sp20
i live in NSW and go for QLD LOL JKS im not a wanka :P

To many of us, our cars are an extension of our own personalities, the way we choose to modify reflects this.
smurfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
A.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
i live in NSW and go for QLD LOL JKS im not a wanka :P
Hey I picked them when I was 5, I liked the colour lol. I don't switch sides no matter what. *pride* lol

Old 25-05-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
smurfy

if you picked them up at 5 fair enough. but people that go for QLD cause NSW cant win a game are just fags haha

To many of us, our cars are an extension of our own personalities, the way we choose to modify reflects this.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
marcs_sp20

Car: 2002 Mazda Astina SP20 2006 Mazda 6 GY Wagon
Nothing like a punch up right on full time Bahaha, sore losers much?

Good game boys, same goes for the NSW blokes, a nail biter right to the end!!

Once again... QUEENSLANDER!!!!
Old 25-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #6
smurfy

we were winning for 2mins which is longer then normal ahahaha. if you could call it a punch on i dont think one punch connected

Old 25-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #7
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
Punch up - that was just a bit of man love.

But Come on who else is going to win, Between a state full of toothless -backward inbreads and Sate of Queens fags and bludgers.

Even when QLD were in front I said - They will still win. Because I remember when I was 11 or 12 and watched at the SFS Thinking YEAH we are going to win. Then to see MARK COYNES try. What was then one of the best Father -Son events - up untill that moment, I didn't really understand true disapointment. But it made me not give up but also know - QUEENSLANDERS NEVER SAY DIE. It makes them some of the best tradies one can have on a project team.

Next game NSW has to SOS a forward pack - if KING is the best we have and he gets smashed after big run up and thrown back 3 meters and the onyl other person to give it to a QLD player is Ennis - on THURSTON - ? Hello When he was in the area palying for Dog's he was smaller then me.

My prediction
QLD - game two by 1-6 points. Bar NSW injury
NSW GAME 3 - 4-6 points. They loose more then 2 palyers - QLD by 12 points

So far I'm up QLD 1-6 I took.
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #8
A.E

I'm a qld supporter but I hate seeing NSW pllay like shyt. There's nothing better than a nail biter. On the edge of your seat. The last few years of origin have been boring. Seriously I hope NSW wake up to themselves soon.

Pierce is hopeless Mullen is in form.
Soward is rubbish don't care what anyone says he is a pansy
Why the hell do they have 2 hookers?? Ennis can play 80mins
Even tho I hate hayne he should of been on the bench atleast.
I could go on lol. Wtf Jennings??

Old 26-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodhog View Post
QUEENSLANDERS NEVER SAY DIE.
We did in 2000 when we went 3-0 and 56-16 "whitewash" in the final game. In my own defense - I tried my best, but my pizza and soft drink consuming skills just didn't cut it that year.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #10
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicaboo View Post
We did in 2000 when we went 3-0 and 56-16 "whitewash" in the final game. In my own defense - I tried my best, but my pizza and soft drink consuming skills just didn't cut it that year.
Yeah but hold on - in the year 2000- NSW had the best -A-Johns - B -Fitler Rickitsen, Fltecher, back line with verterans like Girdler hodgesen. QLD was in between veterans and new guys. Lockear was in between his fullback to 5/8th role. yeah 2000 bronocs one but with a team of both Qld and NSW players. The year before Melbourne - Lazrous and Brett Kemorley come to mind. **** I remember seeing Locey get smashed in 1998 or 99 can't remember in mid season - then I remember him in 2006 - Semi final V Bulldogs - Dogs up by 18 half time and then it was Broncos show. To me he's been a good grape when at fullback and matured into a perfect wine. I'm actually glad he's hanging up the boots because for him to go on and maybe spoil his game would be disapointing. But it comes and goes in phase.

BUt NSW has lost it mainly due to it's large population area of the sydney Basin - No longer Breeds Tough Males. Most grow up playing Soccer now, Or they end up in front of a TV and become online players. Last 6 games I played of Rugby league were 4 in country NSW - 1 in Many and 1 in place called Beaudesert in south east -west of Brisbane QLD. ( heard the road down to it is now dual carriage way but beyond to NSW is like non-existant.)

A.E - I think your wrong about it. I think Ennis brough on after 15 was brilliant - would of worked better with Real Forward pack. Dean Young ?
Hayne - IS another Brain explosion player. Hot - Cold Hot Cold.
Useless and you can't play him here or there. it's fullback or nothing. He's not Darius Boyd. I think Dougan was fine.
Jennings - Yes Idris or the other morris. Gasnier showed his age - Too slow coming out. Pearce well - him and Soward show stick it out - Soward didn't get tested- Wait and see if they put pressure on him next game. If you pump him he fails, anytime a team does it to him playing the Dragons they get close to winning. But only if they crack the Defence, not muhc last year but heaps in 2009. If Carney was not such a piss pot, The combo might of worked in for NSW.

But we still can't win with out a real tough dirty forward pack. They got to get rid of the Gel in the hair and learn how to do it Back door benny styles.
Too many of them worry about crap instead of putting it on the line.
Look at Tonga - stupid but it's what a real player does.
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #11
smurfy

would get rid of young and put idris in and maybee morris out and hayne in.

i thought they did well, for a young side with not much origin experiance they didnt drop there heads.

Old 27-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #12
A.E

Yeah I agree the NSW pack is poor. In the first half they made a total of like 150m lol. One of the props only made 4 hitups lol. There playing like the dogs haha(I'm a dogs fan I'd know :P) lol. Bring leroyd Lars in for game 2. If tolman is fit put him in. They need some mongrel they have none. No enforcers like thaiday and petro.

The rest of the side is looking ok, the forward pack needs work. I want to see a real contest next game im sick of these easy wins it's not enjoyable to watch even tho I follow qld.

It'll be interesting to see what Stuart does.